2015 Stitched deck

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Moonstone3, May 14, 2015.

1. Moonstone3

Moonstone3 The King of Potatoes

alright! so I need to catch up on the updates, what good sacrificial spells drops remains, and what not!

I already made my deck but I cant really get on and play myself to test the possibilities so stitched players! I need your help to Stitch together the possibilities for an awesome 2015 deck~!

https://poxbase.com/deck/cuNcyKcyJcuPco4CyMCzJCh-CiUCiWs6Zs4+S6zspsgS2Hs7dSns4fs6xrTe2J
    Masochist for example it looks really good for blocking attacks using a useless unit in the corner so like I can use the spell on a stitchling and get damage prevention and then stitch him together for something better.

2. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Champ selection seems pretty good, you might wanna consider throwing out a stichling for a mirrorskin, it works quite well. Spell selection is usually up to personal preference but I would suggest losing mobilization,maddening echos,disintegrate and vendetta. Replace with Repurpose, Mason's spire, Fading Recollection and split personality. The champ selection might be subject to change if stitched get buffed, so just stay prepared for that.

Leadrz likes this.
  3. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

remove echoes and dis? dont listen to this madman

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I find (we) stitched players tend to vary on opinion of spells alot. (probably cause many work for us)

EmperorSauron and Netherzen like this.
  5. Moonstone3

that's true, but the spells that ''used'' to work now don't, like retribution, no remains drop. that's why I need to know good spells that destroys our champions with benefit. for example I don't know if masochist works. and did retribution change back to the cheap spell we stitched players used to abuse? I gotta know.

also! a man with no maddening echoes is a mad man. best strategy if you never tried it, is to use it on a tyrant after he dropped all the stitchlings and is not useful anymore. instant KO Win.

6. Moonstone3

split personality is an interesting spell, its like righteous deflection spell but works on melee or anything really, I was thinking of putting it in. I should give it a try.

also the reason why I added 2 stitchlings is because of sarinda death toll, which im glad is back even for the high cost, the extra 1 is just for instant need to occupy a font or sacrifice.

vendetta is a lot better in my opinion then repurpose because stitches die easy especially since your the one causing the deaths to buff out a super champ but it is a good spell to consider to change yeah. ill try vendetta, if it wont work, I shall use repurpose.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  7. Moonstone3

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Split personality is bugged I believe (or was) to have an animation - so may want to leave it out for the time being

9. Moonstone3

10. EmperorSauron

Personal preferences on spells aside that seems quite viable, I would run 2 hexers but you're right not to run it considering it's current state. If you do decide to run anything additional orb of protection and grim well are quite good too, especially when run with mason's spire. That aside tell me how it goes for you in ranked. Oh and also if you do happen to compile a list of spells that drop remains please contact me so i can put it in the guide, with permission ofcourse. Im happy to see more people playing stitched, so happy stitching!

11. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

repurpose and stitched possesion are only ones that i remember droping remains

12. EmperorSauron

Eye for an eye does too last i checked, maschochism is the only one im unsure about

13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

i only counted spells that directly destroy champ
    masochism should work since the champ just dies from losing its hp "normal" way

14. Moonstone3

sure man, ill let you know when its up

15. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

This is what i use right now,i am constantly making small changes and trying to improve it:
    stitched.JPG

EmperorSauron likes this.
  16. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Do you not find yourself low on reconstructers?

17. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Its why i have two arise.I focus on making sure i can use arise as much as possible.It takes some extra thinking and good positioning and a bit of luck but it works.
    I also play it really safe with the reconostrucers i have.

18. badgerale

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  19. Moonstone3

wow 65 nora for monolith? that's awesome o.o oh and badger you should add skeleform, if you ever player concealer, skeleform got the same high damage and 8 speed which is awesome to get at the start of the match, I still miss concealer tho he looked a lot more cooler and more stitched appropriate. but who can argue with 2+ damage buff to surrounding stitches *cough* over kill

20. badgerale

Yeah I probably should, but two things are stopping me.

1. He doesn't fulfil a role in the deck other than 'efficient beater'. Which isn't really how (my) stitched work. If I deploy non-reconstructers I want them to fulfil a part of the game plan. Which I can do with tyrants and monoliths, who soak up hits and generate remains giving time for the reconstruct engine to get rolling.

2. he doesn't look stitched enough, which spoils the whole aesthetic.

If I was going for pure power I guess I'd put one in place of the librarian.

EmperorSauron and Skeezick like this.