2015 Stitched deck

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Moonstone3, May 14, 2015.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

No Warlocks? That deck looks alot like my old stitched deck, with the exception of tyrants ofcourse. Also im kinda surprised by the 2 seamstresses, i dropped one after the nerf on bomb and what with the cost increase making it kinda terribad, the only reason its still in is cuz the mangler is a good reconstruct.

2. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I'd run a stitched monolith if it wasn't the derpiest looking of the derpy isometric 3d sprites.

EmperorSauron and Skeezick like this.
  3. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    sok pls

EmperorSauron likes this.
  4. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Well what with the description and class:demigod you'd think he was an epic looking stitched, instead the sprite just looks depressing

Moonstone3 likes this.
  5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I love the monolith.I love our stitched god.You are just bunch of heretics.
    The damage that thing can do with sentinel and some good positioning for 68 nora is insane.It also triggers on attacks on relics.
    I consider it the most underestimated stitched.Also repurposing that 18 damage 80 hp monster onto a stitched first or another monolith is just crazy fun.

Leadrz likes this.
  6. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Also has anyone tried using bonecircle staff?I think the ritual of destruction leaves remains.
    The vitality:creation triggers on each summon,however that also includes relics(and stitched relics are all summons),thus whenever a stitched drops a relic the vitality is activated.At least in theory.

EmperorSauron, Moonstone3 and Leadrz like this.
  7. Moonstone3

Moonstone3 The King of Potatoes

its not just power, stitches are very slow! highest speed is 7 by merged which no one plays because of high cost. that's why he is very important especially in the start of the game. and yes I agree skeleform isn't stitched appropriate that's why I said I wish concealer gained back his abilities back. also how does monolith generate remains?