2016 Primaries, Caucuses & Conventions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

the democratic super delegates were bought off by the Clintons. The Clintons money comes from the Clinton Foundation. the Clinton Foundation gets its money from bribes by foreign governments. foreign governments get their money by ripping off America in bad trade deals. and bad trade deals come from weak republicans in Washington. so I guess Hillary is being nominated by weak republicans in Washington. Trump, we need you man.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Anyone who still thinks that Trump is gonna get money out of politics or not accept legal bribes is either badly misinformed and/or straight up ignorant.

3. Ragic

gosh I never looked at it that way. You've made me rethink this whole trump thing. in fact you've made me rethink this whole America thing..

not

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ill explain, since youve been watching Fox

1. He originally went to donors, they rejectef him. He then went for the whole "im self funding angle"
    2. The same donors that Bush had are now supporting Trump. Why? Because companies don't care that much who they support, as long as they play ball.
    3. Trump still not releasing tax thingies. Probably because he aint as rich as he says he is and might just welcome some donors to fight HC or Sanders. And hes not gonna reject it out of principal because hes both republican and tried it before at the start.

The whole trump will fight for the little man is based on words, not actions. The guy who bribed everyone is totally gonna get rid of that system *wink wink*

Delusion is real amongst trump supporters

5. Ragic

cool story bro

fox news has hot chicks

and youre fat

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Thank you Saandro I am aware of the "Protocols of zion" and Zionism. I suspect that the bankers who run the Federal Reserve had JFK killed for attempting to break away from that corrupt system and create our own independent system. Obama is traitorous. I will explain why. He makes it a point to celebrate Iranian holidays at the white house. Iran hates America. He also seeks to give nuclear power to Iran who has chanted "Death to America" for the last 30 years since Jimmy Carter's administration ended. Iran is not our friend. What would you call someone who seeks to give nuclear power to a country that religiously chants "death to America" every year?

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

stay ignorant, my republican friend

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You should read up on the Iran deal. Or stop listening to your average Republican radio host and actually inform yourself.

9. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Honestly I think the Iranian government mostly just wants to use the US and Israel as a common enemy for the people, a distraction or focus point, so that it's easier to control their populace and maintain power.

Even if they got nuclear weapons, at least the leadership seems like they'd abide by MAD protocols rather than go crazy with them.

But that's just my take on things.

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Thank you for your enlightened reply. I have read the Iran Deal. I can sum it up in this statement "Iran do you pretty please promise not to enrich uranium for military use? If you do we will take away your toys." -Sincerely the United Nations, mommy Kerry and daddy Obama. We have no way of knowing what they have already done with their uranium resources the last 3 decades, and the UN and Obama have made what is tantamount to a "on your honor promise" from a terrorist state that they will not use nuclear resources for military purposes. NATO, the UN and Obama are a joke. You seriously think Iran a militant state won't take advantage of this stupidity? You are so wrong if you think Iran will just peacefully develop nuclear power.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It has nothing to do with "do you promise, we won't check at all". If they had done significant Bane Shift to their uranium in the last 3 decades, you Firkers woulda found out already. Now there's some system in place of checks and balances. Is it perfect? Probably not. Is it better than whatever the right has been thinking of doing for decades? Yes.

But to keep going on this ultra conservative train of thought: we should force every country that hasn't been sucking our western Cobra Spitter for the last decade to submit to our will. Give 'em the good 'old bomb n boots.

Oh and I bet you're the same guy who, when a deal wasn't made, would go like: man we letting Iran getting out of hand. Wtf is Obama doing to this country? What a traitor hur hur.

Where are the days when GWB invaded a country for personal gain and we all licked presidents boots or we were against America? Damn Fox News, you so silly. Can't wait for the next conservative president, when we'll suddenly need to be united again to fight off whoever we don't like then.

Go 'murica. Go ignorance.

12. Ragic

ouch.

nope.

still better to be American than eurotrash. sry

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

children, if you want a thread to throw Bane Shift at each other in i'm sure you're big enough to arrange that yourselves.

Geressen likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

but we did

we even followed common policy and pretended this was about politics in the first place

15. Ragic

yes. youre politically fat

16. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

What I meant about Obama not being a traitor is that he is probably not in a position to do anything serious. He can't just terminate the FED and put power to print money into the hands of the government. Because otherwise an ''accident'' will happen to him, just like to JFK and his brother. Blaming Obama is pointless. The Iran deal serves some kind of agenda, but I don't really know what. Iran does hate america, but so does the whole (or atleast the majority) of the Islamic world. Because of the stealing of the land of the Palestinians, and the genocide perpetrated by Israel which still goes on today. Because of constantly bombing their countries. Unless America makes something drastic, like give the whole of Palestine back to Palestinians and back out of the ME, the countries will continue to hate them. As for my personal opinion. Iran wants nuclear weapons for obvious reasons. To strenghten their position in the world, have more leverage and deterrence etc. The USA on the surface would not want this to happen. Unless they are looking into an alliance with Iran. Which is unlikely, considering the amount of hate Iran has for both US and Israel. But in the future a nuclear Iran might be used as a scapegoat for an invasion. Maybe they are looking for Iran to become more bold and aggressive. Iran is one of the three nations still whitout a central bank. The other two being North Korea and Cuba. Cuba will likely get one soon, considering recent events. Maybe they are looking now to somehow invade Iran and install a bank. Or this was part of the nuclear deal and we will see a bank in Iran in the coming months. It's hard to say what the purpose was. Maybe it's just a show of faith, to strenghten relations? But I think the ''endgame'' the US eventually wants is an Iran invasion.

Also more info on the California voter fraud:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-votes-2016-2008-democrats-7-million-votes/
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/06/09/where-are-the-missing-california-primary-votes/
    http://justicegazette.org/bernie-defrauded-in-ca.html
    http://cosmoso.net/where-did-12-million-california-voters-go/?r=cosmosopub22&utm_source=cosmosopub22
    https://investmentwatchblog.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/
    http://www.gregpalast.com/california-stolen-sanders-right-nowspecial-bulletin-greg-palast/

Something fishy definitely happened at the California elections.

17. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

It's hillarious how you always try to spin things into republican vs democrat.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How else would I stir controversy on the internet?

Anyhow, am I wrong to say that the right media lost their Bane Shift when the Iran deal happened and went full mouthfoam on Obummer?

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Ohmin likes this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

this accurately represents my feelings about the dem election

[​IMG]