2016 Primaries, Caucuses & Conventions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

"I'd argue that for all intents and purposes, the US has a 2 party system."

And of course he would be wrong, But like the true communist propagandist he is of course he cannot admit its simply not true, so he would argue for all intents and purposes it is despite the fact that history proves him completely wrong. ( the reason this is actually is important is because there have been various times where the fact that it isn't a 2 party system comes into HUGE play, that's when big events can and have happened in American history when people get pissy enough to pull away from the 2 or more major parties.)

Also note you never see me deny at all the current design lends itself to favor two parties that's common sense and of course I agreed in an earlier post. So don't want any confused on that, I simply stated it is not a 2 party system nor is it a 2 party system for all intents and purposes. Of which I assume those of us who are rational would agree. (if it was a 2 party system for all intents and purposes the GOP would have never brought up trump running as 3rd party) What I find hilarious about this is that in this very election they had the worry of the party "leader" running as 3rd party candidate and peeps turn around and say its for all intents and purpose 2 party - its like dude the fact that there is more than 2 parties has already effected the race so its obtuse to act like its only 2 parties) in 92, 20 percent voted for ross perot as 3rd party, if for all intents and purposes it was 2 party no one could have voted for him.

Then he states this

"In theory, but it's much easier for this to occur if said 3rd parties have some representative in the first place. In reality, it rarely actually happens except in governments where there has been a history of 3 or more parties shifting power (such as the UK or Canada)."

"of 3 or more parties shifting power." He must of missed that part of history in his copy paste lessons.

"This part doesn't really happen in the US, but mathematically it could happen, but in such
    cases it would push out one of the existing 2 parties as well."

This is also dead wrong as history shows since we had 3 concurrent parties at various times.

And blind omission of facts like this is why I cant take this communist serious in a discussion, he will blindly ignore facts and just keep spouting what has been proved to be wrong. When I have more time I will get into more of soks mistruths.

And I don't say this for sokolov because of course he would never listen and just ignore but others read and aren't hardline ideologs.

Also I will explain later why it is actually important to use correct terms for things :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

@BurnPyro

I just finished a vid by Molyneux that digs deep into the allegation of Cruz and 5 mistresses.

Tons and tons of quoted statements follow:

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

More than 50% of Trump supporters think whites have it worse than blacks/Hispanics in the US, compared to a 37% of Kasich voters

Gives you even more of an idea of the average intelligence of a Trump voter

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I see Ted Cruz sex scandal and thought

"So he was a woman all along!"

DarkJello likes this.
  5. DarkJello

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@ssez iI don't care much for the semantics you guys want to argue but do you agree that a FPTP system leads to poor representation and creates a system where the main focus is on two main parties regardless of any, and im going to use the cpg grey video example here; leopards drawing voters from the tiger party.

Do you agree that an alternative vote system where one would pick a preferred party or candidate and a secondary or even tertiary option in case the earlier options do not make the cut would be better? For example:

We vote on what kind of fastfood we want to eat. Three options come about.
    Pizza party- fries and snacks - peoples take-out chinese.

Now out of 9 people 4 vote for pizza, 3 vote for fries and 2 for chinese in FPTP pizza it is but now 5 people are unhappy.

Now in the alternate vote the chinese voters selected fries as their secondary choice. Chinese has gotten least votes so the people that voted for them are instead shifted to their secondary vote; fries. Now 5 people are happy which is more than 4.

Are we agreed that this way makes it So the people are represented better?

I dont feel like writing out a better system where we get fries on pizza,on my phone right now.

Anyways question is there.

DarkJello likes this.
  7. DarkJello

Anyone against fries on pizza is a racist! :eek: ;)

Geressen likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

To be honest I'm not a fan of carbs on top of carbs.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sanders Firking beasting, wins 6/7 last contests

IMAGIRL and DarkJello like this.
  10. DarkJello

I live in the cray cray state of Washington, and we politically kicked Hillary in the head while lifting Bernie above our shoulders.

Plenty of people I rub shoulders with have Bernie as #1 and Trump as a close 2nd. Or vice versa. I have been surprised by the peeps.

My fam is devoutly for Cruz, but I just have too many doubts. In fact, my wife is pissed that I prefer Trump. If I mention politics, the bedroom cools way down. :(

11. DarkJello

How Clinton’s email scandal took root

March 27, 2016

One hundred forty-seven FBI agents have been deployed to run down leads, according to a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James B. Comey. The FBI has accelerated the investigation because officials want to avoid the possibility of announcing any action too close to the election.

The Washington Post reviewed hundreds of documents and interviewed more than a dozen knowledgeable government officials to understand the decisions and the implications of Clinton’s actions. The resulting scandal revolves around questions about classified information, the preservation of government records and the security of her email communication.

From the earliest days, Clinton aides and senior officials focused intently on accommodating the secretary’s desire to use her private email account, documents and interviews show.

Throughout, they paid insufficient attention to laws and regulations governing the handling of classified material and the preservation of government records, interviews and documents show. They also neglected repeated warnings about the security of the BlackBerry while Clinton and her closest aides took obvious security risks in using the basement server.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...301168-e162-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

This matter aint dying folks. Things be looking good for Mr. Bernie Sanders. HRC, meanwhile, will be lucky to avoid jail... or worse.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

s...superjail?

DarkJello likes this.
  13. DarkJello

[​IMG]

Geressen likes this.
  14. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

The fact she favors Cruz shows she's a woman with sound principles and good taste.:)

I also suggest you don't bring up politics at certain strategic times. :D

15. DarkJello

Those "certain strategic times" have become 24/7/365 the further Cruz falls behind in the delegate count

She has literally said, "Trump is ruining our marriage!" I always look at her incredulously, and bite my tongue to stop the laughter. Marriage is challenging. My mom is praying for me, but still no "miracle". Having parents is challenging too. Being a parent is the most challenging. But it will all work out, when Trump saves the planet. :confused: :cool:

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Not sure if it's been shown yet.

BurnPyro likes this.
  17. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

What I find amusing about this thread is you have people that have a goal of world wide communism and overthrowing sovereign nations to form a star trek fantasy world and they will call someone who wants to be able to own a gun a far right winger lolol

You are the lunatic left if you have ideals of some communist world and all nations under it forming one government, its as far Firking left as you can get, complete fantasy world madness from someone who watched way too much star trek and didn't spend enough time in the real world.

I couldn't take someone like that serious and that's also how I know they are a troll ,even someone who is a proponent of full anarchy isn't even near the same fringe lunacy as someone with communist one world visions. And the simple minded like that have the nerve to think or say anyone else is on the "far/fringe" lofnl

****in lunatics everywhere.

DarkJello likes this.
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Lol if @ssez thinks people are actually like that.

What a nutter.

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

pathetic Firking hilary ***** ass ***** *****ing out cause scared

Ohmin, DarkJello and Geressen like this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought debates where there to help people get to know the candidates stances.

was I wrong?

seems something is really off about politics if making sure your stances are known takes seat behind slagging off your opponent/his or her campaign.

Ohmin likes this.