2016 Primaries, Caucuses & Conventions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Feb 2, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Had a good laugh over the assumption that Trump supporters are the "adult half" of the country

Geressen likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well, being from Europe and being interested in current events and all, I have read a fair share if info about sharia etc. Its made quite a run in Africa the last couple of years.

And I agree that sharia and all of the khalifate nonsense ISIS is spouting is dangerous, I just disagree with you on the means to combat it. Full stop borders for muslims doesnt do it for me.

I guess Trump sparked more debate about safety, though in all fairness there already was some debate. Just very few among candidates. Dems generally shy away from safety debates and Reps were too busy killing each other to talk about policy.

I'd love to see countries like SArabia get involved, but theyre mostly selfish bastards that dont care at all.

Obviously a lot of refugees are freeloaders who just try to get some of them EU cashes, while some are legit running from war and other just come here to Firk Bane Shift up. Some EU countries have quota or just completely shut borders (refugees stuck on greek islands etc).

I know for a fact that the EU will never stop taking these refugees. Not unless something major happens like Merkel being replaced with a far right German councelor. Stuff like that. The EU is way way more liberal/left than the US is.

So who knows. All I can hope for is sensibility. Which I dont believe Trump embodies enough for the job of POTUS. Then again, I'm not sure if any of the remaining candidates would be my first choice. Maybe Kasich. I don't know.

Tldr

Looking for a miracle

Geressen likes this.
  3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Yes, because that's totally just an American thing. :p

4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ann coulter is one of the worst human beings of this time.

I'm not even joking, she's loathsome

6. DarkJello

Last time I checked, she was not stealing money out of my wallet to buy votes for someone I oppose. And she is not responsible for 1 million deaths, like Obama.

But Ann is, clearly, the queen of mean. Fighting fire with fire is a thing in politics and war. I am super glad she is NOT an ally of Cruz or HRC or Kasich or Bernie.

7. DarkJello

Which politician, if any, will actually improve the situation of our veterans?

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't know, a democrat?

Since they tried to pass legislation recently that would aid veterans get faster help + open more vet clinics. But that's govt spending, good thing the GOP shut that Bane Shift right down right?

Right?

Geressen and Astamir like this.
  9. DarkJello

I love all the links you provided. They really won me over. What other topics did the bill cover? How much pork? Trump wants vets to have excellent insurance that the vet can use at many 1000s of clinics. Getting them covered should be much, much, much quicker than building a bunch of new clinics/hospitals. Right now the vets get such a run around by Obama's government, that many just give up. That saves the corrupt big gvt politicians a lot of money. Money they can then spend buying votes and such. Yay!

When it comes to health care, illegal immigrants appear to have priority over our own vets. The next POTUS better radically improve the situation. Savvy?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah yeah

Trump wants vets to have the best healthcare. It's gonna be the best, let me tell you. The healthcare will be so good, what we have now will look like crap. And it is crap, so. No really but, some of my friends are vets, vets love me. I don't like John McCain, he got caught, I like people who weren't captured, but yeah we will have the best healthcare. I am a businessman, I get stuff done. Yeah it'll be the best we have.

Can't immediately find where I got it, google search around, it's not hard.

11. DarkJello

Ok, that was pretty funny. :D I forgive your insolence. ;)

Have a bright day yonder in Europe. My viking DNA misses the homeland.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  12. DarkJello

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. DarkJello

I want this shirt now, to shock my family! That would be so epic. :eek: :cool:

[​IMG]

14. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am now hearing that Cruz is just a puppet for the Bush family.

Thoughts?

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Cruz might be a puppet (many politicians are) but I don't think he is one of the Bush family, at least based on what I know.

What specifically have you heard?

16. Sokolov

That Cruz used to work for W and was part of W's presidential campaign and also had meetings with him while he was a sitting President, and that Jeb Bush has now endorsed Cruz.

And of course there's the ties to Goldman Sachs and Wall Street - which, while not "Bush connection" per se, does still make him establishment, allegedly.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

That was uncalled for!

His point remains, Ann is not taking money out of my wallet to buy favor from special interest groups. I can ignore or pay attention to her. I cannot ignore an overbearing government.

DarkJello likes this.
  18. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

A lot of people worked for W's presidential campaign just as a lot of people have worked in HRC's presidential campaign or in other people's campaigns.

It's hard to be a major player in American politics without having connections with a lot of people good and bad.

19. Sokolov

Note: I am not saying I agree with them or even know if the details are true, it's just what I am hearing from people :)

DarkJello and Ohmin like this.
  20. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I'd honestly be more inclined to think that the Bushes are puppets of Goldman Sachs than anything else, and they wouldn't need to go through Bush to get to Cruz, obviously.

But yeah I'd need more details, I haven't heard anything about Cruz working for Bush before. Jeb endorsing him doesn't come as much of a surprise since he's the main opponent of Trump, and the Bushes really don't like him. I guess not Skull and Bones enough maybe (not that there aren't many legitimate concerns about Trump, some of which I've voiced myself in this thread).

DarkJello likes this.