23.2.3 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paper Skull, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

So, why even announce it?
    Can we at least know who's on it?[/quote]
    We announced it because we wanted your nominees. We don't want to publicly announce who is on the council because we don't want them to be hounded with design or rune suggestions because that isn't what they are doing. If a council members wants to say they are on the council that is up to them, but they can't really say anything more than they can't talk about what they are doing.

Think of the council as glorified proofreaders. That isn't precisely accurate but that is more or less their role.

2. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Are updates going to be a weekly thing?

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Depends if we have something worth updating. If we have little stuff that isn't critical to get in the game we may hold them until we have something more substantial to patch. If we do have updates our plan is implement them on Tuesdays unless we need to hotfix something.

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

you broke Coragh, now Cory and bragh die the same turn coragh dies.

5. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Patches help keep people engaged with the game's progress, even if they are not playing it. I go and check the PBE notes for LoL every single day, even if i don't play LoL every single day.
    A weekly post about what you guys are working on would be welcome, even if you don't have a finished update ready.

6. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Yeah ok you broke something baaaad with Forsaken Wastes. One situation my coragh died, then cory and brash died and my skeletal raiders second form also blew up when this happened. Then again I had shades from the haunt spell, coragh died, cory and brash then auto blew up and then the shades which were half way across the map also just blew up

7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahahah, this is the best Aprils 1st ever! wink wink

8. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Does anyone else besides me lipsync every time they get Rickrololed?

Paper Skull likes this.
  9. Petr Kristof

Petr Kristof Well-Known Member

Any updates about missing decks in Battlefield? Is it on the list of things to fix soon or on the list to fix later?

10. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

I used to, but nowadays I am rickroll-proof: "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

11. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

go to rune manager, copy your bg, problen fix.

12. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

I didn't see text info in the game launcher saying one can gain gold for wining 1 match or losing 2 matches in training grounds.
    Can we have something so that people (new player friendly ?) know that it's there ?
    I could also ask the same for the dailies and even for the first win of the day (even if it seems obvious).

13. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

It would be cool to have those things listed as "daily quests" in the lobby somewhere, so they get checked off when they are completed (like the daily skirmishes).

14. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Does something prevent a player from insta-surrendering 2 TG games and gaining the daily bonus gold?

15. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes