24 Nov. Hotfix...aka hotnerf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bondman007, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Ok, so stormreader got nerfed and should be done for...good job.

And some of the other stuff needed fixed I suppose...

But why, oh, why did we remove groundstriker from the eminent and skythrash? It is a very well balanced ability that is situational, and is only usable vs ground units...it is completely nullified by flying units...I mean, I just don't understand...the eminent was FINALLY playable....now he's just gonna be in stupid ap denial draksar decks (and guess what, we have punish AND cull in same upgrade path, cheers)...he once again is useless in skywings...thanks for that..

Furthermore...the eminent was finally in a perfect place...I mean geez...starts out at 3-5 range then after 3 attacks goes to 1-3....he had to be positioned well in order not to get one rounded....again, I am completely confused about this move....if you want him ran as he is now, how about friggin punish to base or at least u2...

Beginning to believe skywings will never return anywhere close to their former glory and be meta worthy :(

2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

The same Firking reason why groundstriker was removed from Mortar crew...

Range ground striker is OP.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ground striker is a cheese ability. its overpowered against ground units and sucks against flying. its alot like ghost, too strong against 1 thing and too weak against another.

Alakhami and Tweek516 like this.
  4. Bondman007

it fit perfectly into the theme tho...the unit has vulnerability for crying out loud. It gets eat in melee and with 1-3 range after a few attacks that's exactly where it ends up...its alright...I enjoyed 'em for about a week...back to the shelf with 'em

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the real issue with the rune is empowered range, itd be much better with a decent range instead of this 1-3 empowered bs. punish is actually a really good upgrade option on him tho. hes definitely not on the shelf because dragons dont have any range options to replace him with.

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Because Groundstriker was terrible design...

Goyo, Tweek516, Osidan and 3 others like this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Dragons are still one of the best themes in the game...

Alakhami likes this.
  8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Dear lord just stop

9. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

If it makes you feel better I use him and I was the one who lobbied for the nerf. Groundstriker needed to go.

Goyo, Tweek516, Osidan and 7 others like this.
  10. Ballballer

Bítch i told you he needed a nerf and you were like "nah ballballer u dumb" at first

11. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Are u denying that ur dumb?

12. Ballballer

Are u denying that ballballer king?

13. Bondman007

funny how all you people talking about how awesome skywings are yet none of you play 'em.

14. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Cancer = OP

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i playem, just need another sonicbolt. also they need to remove zeal from sonicbolt, i hate that freaking worthless ability, 6 nora for nothing.

i can send you my bg later.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  16. Bondman007

alright...

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

And more expensive.

Dragons have plenty of alt-attack ranged options. That's part of their theme design. They have melee/close range, and then ranged AEs.

18. Sokolov

I play them, and I am winning with them. Which probably means they are good cause I am not :)

HardyGames32 likes this.
  19. Bondman007

that's not necessarily a factor of how good they are...apparently everyone thinks they are great. Therefore they must be and I am the one wrong...I rescind my comments

Lushiris likes this.
  20. Sokolov

That's true, but it's more of a jab at myself :D