2v2 rules and mechanics

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by NevrGonaGivUup, Mar 7, 2015.

1. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Can someone help me out with this? I want to play 2v2 with my friend, but I cant find anything on the website or forums explaining what to do. Id like to know as much about it as possible.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The rules for the format are essentially the same as 1v1. The maps are the same, and each team has a single shrine. That shrine has more starting health. Both players gain their own nora and have their own rune reveals. Your partners champions are treated as your own champions for anything targeting allies or enemies. That's about it really. Are there any particular points on which you want more information?

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Just find something abusing like spells like foul rite or using 4 x tracker or 2x witches its a insta-win
    cause you can only win if you abuse champions i like to see anyone try with minimal abuse

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

In addition to this lovely post. The rules on scrying differ a little. The party owner has to scry for the group to get a rune reveal.

5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Great, thanks.

6. Anaarkoon

Anaarkoon Member

How do you point a champ and add an action word to it while in game? Someone told me to tap on the champ and a yellow arrow comes up and then options will show but when I tap nothing happens...

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's a little yellow arrow right next to its activated abilities, in that screen-wide bar at the bottom.