3 reasons you don't play - For those that don't

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atherhog, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Oh I beat a KF player ? My bad buff KF

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Thought council members couldn't mock the game. Something something "dat attitude".

3. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Ronin
    Ronin
    Ronin

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I meant Kf got huge nerfs for AA so i'm still surprised you are still complaining its OP

5. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

i wouldnt call it "huge"

6. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

@BurnPyro come on, give us your 3 main problems dude.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

All 3 reasons will be DoG buying the game probs

8. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

pretty much this

9. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

1. Revamp diversity reduction - basically there are at least 3 times less bgs possible to create after revamp
    2. Rune and token availability - even if you manage to find a deck that you haven't played yet, you need to spend time looking for runes, then lose value for sharky trades, then spend time looking for tokens, and finally lose more value for leveling
    3. Playerbase size - even if you do all above you are doomed to play same couple dozens of old farts you know for years all the time

19madfox95 likes this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol

11. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

haha... I know if you try really hard... really, really hard... you can condense it down to 3. I believe in you dude!

12. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

1. The actual gameplay is not fun. (insta-gibbing with a combo of champs and lets be honest, mostly spells as the main tactic feels pretty bad in terms of a tactical game)
    2. I don't feel I get anything from the game. (I own all the runes I want. What's left? A terribly represented ranking system and a practically unused drums of war)
    3. Bad interface. (Combat log is a big one. Rune manager is another. It says something that PoxBase has a better idea of how to organise the game's runes, abilities, effects, etc than the actual company. And it is just one guy... who did it in his spare time.)

19madfox95 and OriginalG1 like this.
  13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

As if that had stopped you from being in council.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You have cause and consequence mixed up.

Sirius likes this.
  15. Lushiris

All right. As if that had gotten you kicked from the council.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not sure if you get it.

17. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I DONT KNOW why i dont play more often. i have a game on my cellphone that makes me play it everyday, Pox might be missing something basic for hooking players but i really don't know what that is.

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

1. gold reward isn't high enough
    2. no full faction ladder
    3. DoW and rank feel meaningless.

19. Lushiris

Not sure if you get it.

20. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

Hey everyone!

I guess my number one is .... *drum roll* .... Balance -.-
    (I saw some good intentions in the last patch ... way to go ... maybe we have full balance in 2016 )

Number 2 is that I have no aim - nothing I can do to get something special. Packs are so random and too expensive if you focus on PvP. And dailys are just boring. (same over and over again)
    I actually like that 150k arent obtainable anymore ... but now I lack something cool to grind for ... Rank does not really satisfy me

Number 3 is that 2vs2 is even more imbalanced. I know, nobody cares about 2vs2. But well, I did.

Bondman007 likes this.