900 Anime Songs, 320 Kbps

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Emries, May 21, 2014.

1. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hey everyone, I was organizing songs onto my iPhone after freeing up some space, and thought I'd share the results that 3 grueling days produced. Here are 900 anime songs in 320 kbps quality (had to replace half of them to get that standard) after cutting it down from 1400 (I only cleared up 8.5gb space on my phone after many decisions).

http://tinyurl.com/q7dzqqe

The final result is 900 songs at 320 kbps quality. I compressed it in the link so it's 8gb, but if you take it out of .rar format, it's 8.37gb.

I also didn't include obvious stuff people are tired of hearing or already have, so you won't see stuff like Clannad, Evalangeon, Macross Frontier, Gundam _____, etc.

Note: I kept the most of the file names the same, but I went in (took about a day) and manually edit'd each song Title in Properties to include the series name. I also changed all the albums to "Otaku". I did this to make it easier to sort on iTunes and show on my phone. If you want the folder to be organized on your computer, be sure to set it to be organized by Title, not the default File name.

Note 2: These are all strictly Anime songs, NOT Visual Novel songs. I plan on transferring my Visual Novel song collection as well but it is about 5 times as large and I don't want to see a Properties menu for a while after spending all this time changing titles. It'll happen though, and I'll post the compilation here too.

Enjoy! :p

Tarabostes and Sokolov like this.
  2. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Can confirm; is p. great.

Emries likes this.
  3. Emries

Problem with those and Gendou and similar stuff is that their quality is usually pretty bad unless it is a recent anime or a popular one - so you're missing out with getting 120-160 kbps quality hidden gems (see Aria the Origination series and other stuff). It also means good old anime is at bad quality as well. Personally, I listen only to things above 300 kbps or FLAC because you can really tell the difference with good headphones and sound systems (I have those).

That said, for those with bad internet connections, I made a torrent version:

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10208309

There ya go :p

4. Emries

I mean sure, if you have a crappy sound system. But after having good sound systems, the worse quality tracks make a noticeable difference. Especially when they play after a better quality song :p

5. Emries

It took me 3 days to replace half of that 900 which was originally 1400 (made some cuts) to 320 kbps :p