A black man's feedback(Warning really blunt)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This is Jab. Im a black guy.I only play Ironfist stronghold on my main account and I been around for a long while. I been playing for... like 6 years on and off. Some like me, some hate me, some will troll me after this so might as well jump in so y'all can discredit everything I say for old times...

As much as I hate to say it, I'm done mayne. Its time to pull the plug, and I'm not talking about pulling that weed man to the side. This game is dead man and people are suppressing its true potential. Sadly these people that want to "help" the game are the same people who suppress it. Don't judge me.
    We got a council right? Well lead developer typically does what ever he wants and when that happens I am left looking at my screen like, This is Poxnora right?

Case examples: Magnus Inquisitor,Arch Angel of Almara, Mortar Crew,Silver clan "Cavasuckdom", and deep miner

SO post revamp I had 4 pretty fun runes. Obviously powerful but flavorful, cool synergy or playstyle or unique role. Post revamp I didn't expect God Mode to exist. But what REALLY just pissed me off, these fools are "picking" who is allowed to be in God mode and who isn't and its based of this rarity crisis we are having.

Inquis Magnus-A prime example of how you guys are so bad at long term planning. Again I didn't expect God mode to exist but the way you rolled out Magnus is like Call of Duty ghost. You just want to stab someone for rolling out this garbage and calling it "product." What is he 85 nora as? a Magic resisting bounty hunter with 6 speed? YOu guys do the "costing system" with bias and this guy proves it. Not giving the 150k whine but if you are going to nerf a widely used and sought after rune into complete garbage you had a uphill battle to come from the depths that SoE put you in. To a certain extent you dug it deeper with choices of development like this.

Arch Angel of Almara- A prime example of why this council is just a bad idea and balance route. A rune whose role was unique,powerful but expensive. Now she is a cheap useless piece of S**T. THIS GURL WAS MY FAV unit man, I was using her with success right after revamp. She was a rush unit that you could fearlessly rush in and keep deploying her if you needed to.I saw her in the grid of the council to be "buffed" and the Got dang rune is worse... then yall are like," Don't worry we got her We will make her better some more!" But post revamp like 2 week later I log back in and she has been butchered beyond belief but the amount of manpower to make this crappy change is now overextending its welcome for X champion so obviously leave it in shoebox. Best part she is only like 7 nora cheaper after all her changes to be created to be useless SO #balanced

Morter Crew-A prime example of how much "feedback" a rune needs to be rushed for a change. How many mortar crews have you seen lately? Right its great! Haha Seriously though Im glad mortar crew was nerfed and all but atleast make him able to be used as a wild card. The way he exist in this game at the moment, He is both shoeboxed and a bugged/broken rune(KB IS A DEAD UPGRADE PATH CAUSE OF YOUR DESIGN) You guys shoeboxed Legendary runes that people paid for and you expect people to continue playing with commons that you made cheap and efficient and free? Im sorry but don't have anything for that game logic other tell you to kiss my black booty with that cause Why would I invest another cent? If this was your template for how Limited Edition runes are getting treatment then Ill just cut my losses now. But don't worry people want Ride down and IS bonus nerfed to please nerf those, then fix this guy, the game demands it.

Silverclan Cripple(crappy name change plz revert)-Prime example of bad rune designers. Shocktrooper might have been border line OP in old SoE, but the changes you did to a barely ran Limited rune to shoebox it was remarkable. I Awaited forever to see other ranged units with charge emerge but sadly this champion concept was only birthed to Ironfist stronghold. What is it with champions like this? Do you expect players to look at it and be like" OH MAN I'd LOVE TO CHARGE my 81 nora ranged unit into an enemy for 10 damage.

Almost Last and not least, deep miner- Oh man Prime example of how careless you guys are with the nerf stick and how biased you are in terms of faction development.
    in Original Poxnora her cost didn't exceed 44 nora. Post revamp, she was 47. now the girl is 51 nora. So she went up 9 nora for being in the game. Not for changing the factions power over the course of the game if she actually managed to pay for her cost, not for side capturing fonts,being a combat unit with nora gen,being effecient, not for masoning shrines or getting turned into damage after fullying healing a shrine if she could even do that, no just for being in the game she was nerfed. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like if I have a game that is being patched careless, it just makes me want to care less about it.

Last and Not least the community. I see potential, but too much scum especially in-game. No point in even trying to appear like im not a ****** cause half wouldn't believe I donate to rune pools and noobs and actually get on vent, skype, make videos, to give tips on how to play my favorite faction with optimization cause even if I was recognized, half the community would praise me, and the rest would hate me cause I beat their guild mate and am roasting him post game cause he called me the N-word mid game while I spanked him. But Im the bad guy right? Just another reason to not get involved in these forum politics and in-game soap opera.

TlDR- game is whack bro

Claimer- the title of this thread had the word "black" before "man" if it is changed it is cause Obviously to much truth in the thread and black is an offensive way of life when used in conjunction with truth

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ride down:
    IS font bonus

Cba reading, if you make statements like these your opinion should be disregarded by anyone who values his sanity.

3. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Truth.

And tis why we are heroes of chaos.

Everyone hates us when we're here.. And loves us when we disappear

SaintKiwi likes this.
  4. Anotherblackman

I called it though...
    Prime example of bad moderating if a guy can flame you for litterally a year unprovoked and have nothing from it that just goes to show you to tell the game to "F*#) off

also this game is your life, when it dies will you kill yourself? If so I'll petition for the shutdown of this game today.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm just pointing it out, anyone who possesses the ability to read has figured out by now that your opinion on game balance is one of an incredibly blind zealot. Don't want it to be pointed out? Don't say dumb things. Easy as that.

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I really love when u post ijabbers. I read your posts with a ghetto accent and I really do feel myself becoming angry. It's a cultural crossover experience.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I always wonder why you and jabjab feel the need to enforce the black ghetto stereotype.

8. Anotherblackman

I always wonder who are you in real life...

Cause I know guys that talk to and about black people like this get merc'd

you have to be Mel Gibson.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I am Asian, and I am proud.

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Im about as white as it gets, but ill crush any one of yall in basketball.
    Word up homie

TeaScholar likes this.
  12. Anotherblackman

Who says all black people play Basketball?

And btw, NBA 2K15+fatigue off don't count.

13. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

As IS has had its nora gen cut to pieces, UD has been given the best nora gen in the game with Siphon, sacrifice and scorched dwarf making it the strongest faction.

14. Anotherblackman

I think burn wants to become you in real life, but he lacks the skills

The people skills.

TeaScholar likes this.
  15. Ballballer

D1 beyatch
    Edit: Or at least used to be

16. Ballballer

-Society
    -Other black people
    -Me

Mister Tuggles likes this.
  17. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yajabm, after reading your post I get you are one of the guys that preach balance by leaving some nerfed and some buffed runes in the same faction, believing this will make the faction as a whole fit in the middle of the power scale. Many other players however believe in overall balance(making everything balanced). In the end of the day, the underpowered runes will not see play, and only the ones above the average of the power grid will shine - that will most likely the end for your approach. That being said, I agree that many things are now bland beyond belief, that most times the critical issues are left unattended, and that as for now balance is a distant dream.

I am following the forums with a mix of blind faith and disbelief at the same time, while I avoid playing at all. This balance was so messed up for so long, that I stopped playing impassionated, stopped caring either to win or lose, many times forfeiting matches when I saw a rain of broken stuff was coming.

After that I stopped playing... I am still waiting... But I think I feel kinda like you.

I am eager to play new people, for most BGs to be viable, and for matches to be fun, and not uphill battles unless you are playing broken runes that you don't relate to while playing.

But well... Iajawm. Best luck to all us Pox Players, because if we consider what happened so far in this game, we will need it.

18. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

You're a vet and a father of how many?

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

TeaScholar likes this.
  20. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Id take that challenge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.