A couple interesting bgs

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Imba, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

I'm normally a FF FS player, but I've recently been trying my hand at KF. I've come up with a couple of battlegroups with interesting concepts that I want to share here. These battlegroups may not use the best runes, and my inexperience with kthir as a faction may show through, but I hope you guys can get the gist of the concept behind them.

First bg: http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CjbCpUC50CazCgTcgncqvCwZC9ls5s1-S1as5WS4Ks80r2Yr3frUe2we29eM

---Damage Mitigation---
    The first BG is a Damage Mitigation BG. Basically, the point of the deck is to nullify your opponent's offensive options, not only damage. It should be particularly good against UD. It is meant to be played very defensively, of course.

Second bg: http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cibc8wChlcf4c5ACa@C3ucjnCfQC9jS5Ts1-s5Ws1dS80S2trUE15e1IeM

--Guerilla Warfare---
    The second BG is guerilla warfare. The purpose of the deck is to use a bunchof champs with beserker,hostile, or otherwise that have great damag output, run up and get real nasty up close, then retreat. Fog of the ancients + strategic retreat helps accomplish this.

I enjoy putting together bgs that don't focus solely on mechanics but overall concepts, and I like to build bgs using runes that haven't seen much meta presence. It is my hope that someone here also appreciates this!

2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

First bgs include x2 special prizes -3dmg pariah and liability on one champ is great really allows you to single out enemie champions, opponent is unable to shatter/cast defensive spells and heal with single target. Particularly effective against is and ud

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Second bg drop the second helm of kthir, and run one horn of order.

4. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

Imba I love doing that type of BG too, I've been toying with FW/KF beasts and also I did have one upon a time UD/KF fire deck, KF/FS poison and a personal favorite, FS/FS psychic