A debate about the EU, ethnostates, etc.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I feel like some people here will have things to add to this conversation. Or if not, I'm curious about your opinion on the participants.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what conversation? i'll watch the vid later no time rn,

isn't that spencer guy a **** or white supremacist or racist person or whatever?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think this could be an interesting subject but there is no way i'm going to watch a three hour video of whiney alt right kids.

If you want to summarise it do so, if you don't then then never mind.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

wtf 3 and a half hours?
    Firk you im not watching that.

5. Ragic

well what I was hoping for was some assessment if this was the debate, fairly represented on all sides, or if indeed you see it as just ALL whiny alt righters. But if you wont watch the vid, then I guess I wont be getting that.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

all sides of what?

7. Ragic

watch the video

give me your honest impression of it

or not

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you want me to watch a 3 hour long video of a **** someone else and 2 nerds talking because it adds to a conversation we are not having on a debate which you cannot sum up in one or multiple statements?

what about the EU, the EU is a thing. I think we can all agree it is. good talk.

what is this about ethnostates? I know that is what the guy likes to call what is effectively apartheid but nobody here was talking about "Oh boy wouldn't it be nice/bad if every country was controlled by a single ethnicity without anyone diverging from the dominant culture fearing acting out of line will isolate them"

9. Ragic

so the debate includes a bunch of trigger words for you? I'm not getting much more out of your critique than that.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no, I AM ASKING YOU WHAT CONVERSATION YOU ARE TRYING TO ADD TO ON HERE!
    you're a Bane Shift conversation starter and I am TRYING to help you by COAXING the BLOODY STATEMENT WE ARE DEBATING out of you.
    cause you came in here pretending we were talking about something and telling us to invest 3 hours into something when we are not even thinking about the stuff you want to talk about.

I got this other webpage open @Ragic can you go to wikipedia and click 500 links and then tell me if all the pages have the information on them written acurately in Frisian? don't ask me why or specifics just DO IT and then we can talk.

11. Ragic

I'm not debating anything. I haven't expressed a view on one side or the other. What I'm curious about is if these various utube debating forums are presenting the arguments involved in a fair way. But hey, don't let me trap you or anything.

also, were you just triggered by the word 'trigger'? fascinating.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no
    what sides?

13. Ragic

ok we got it. youre not going to watch the video and I cant make you. congrats.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

took you long enough.

15. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Japan. Literally, the most outstanding country щf the 21st century both in terms of technology and culture. 98.4% are Japanese. It's got some moderate xenophobia and very strong national values.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  16. Alakhami

On the topic though, I don't know what you expected Ragic. I mean, nobody in their sane mind would invest 3:30 hours of their time in listening to some random people talk about sh**.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and a high suicide rate.

18. Alakhami

well.. that's probably due to the combination of the seppuku tradition and the buddhist mentality. @MaruXV correct me if I'm wrong.

Geressen likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought it was depression and loneliness and a high stress worklife.
    @MaruXV we need you to tell us why the suicides.

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

we're not even a fifth of the way into the 21st century, and we've seen some massive problems coming out of japan as recently as the 20th. they're going to have to adapt pretty quickly to the whole "significant population loss" thing coming up

Geressen likes this.