A debate about the EU, ethnostates, etc.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Feb 24, 2018.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

My thoughts align with rapper "Mr bond" in his hit track "changes" a parody of 2pacs song by the same name. I also enjoy his song facist.

2. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

well, that's the hikkimori.. Japan is outgrowing it's crazy work mentality. This is what Wikipedia says "There is a growing shift in Japanese working conditions, due to both the government intervention as a result of declining birth rates and labor productivity, and companies competing for increasingly scarce numbers of workers due to a drop in the working-age population as a result of low birth rates. Many Japanese companies are reducing work hours and improving working conditions, including by providing amenities such as sports facilities and gyms. The Japanese government is pushing through a bill that would make it compulsory for employees to take a minimum of five days leave, and to ensure that high-income employees in certain sectors such as finance be paid according to performance rather than hours worked."
    Also, in Nier: Automata Taro criticized it pretty heavily. Japanese are known to be highly adaptable, I'm sure they'll get over it and change their ways.

3. Alakhami

could you name some of them?

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Paul and Simmons.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

korea, china, pearl harbor

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Alakhami

that was quite some time ago. I meant recent stuff.

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

if by quite some time ago you mean still in living memory, then yeah i guess. if you're bent on saying only developments within your lifetime, or within the last 40 to 50 years, then yeah that tiny amount of history looks pretty good for them.

8. Alakhami

outside the first part of the 20th century, they were doing really well too.

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I do think that historic European nationalism, emerging out of the era of multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, empires, did have some solid reasons to exist.

The question is whether that is still true or not. Whether we have progressed beyond them or just forgotten them.

10. DiCEM0nEY

Lol you guys need to get outside more. There's litetally blacks and asains and other non whites in every white nation now, as a significant portion of the population. Compare this to Israel where its near impossible to immgrate there as a non jew. Diversity = white genocide = easier to control masses.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I think this is an adequate explanation for my views.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ( I still don't know what we are talking about)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

nah we have historically always solved labour shortages by importing... and later inviting... people.

why are you so afraid of non-whites? non whites are people too y'know. I saw a white dude with a black woman and a mixed baby at the hospital the other day. should I have panicked and punched a window or something?

I do wonde why you hang so thightly to the concept of race, do you believe culture is tied to skin colour?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you mean the part where they were rebuilt by the nation that took a Bane Shift all over them?

yeah i guess having a helping hand to re-start their country might've been useful idk though

my larger point here is that if you focus even on the last 100 years, you're looking at a statistical blip that may or may not be significant. you seem to want to focus on an even shorter span than that

aaaaaaaaaaaand dmoney is a d something else, kindly d-isregard

14. DiCEM0nEY

I'm your daddy

Dagda likes this.
  15. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I haven't devoted any time into researching the stuff about immigration yet, but it's interesting to note that a significant portion of Israel's population is made up of people without Jewish heritage (that is, Arabs and such, and for the most part they're doing fairly well there).

Their industry went up before the wars began, but it was reinforced by the labor camps.

And now I'm going to sneak away from this conversation because I also don't want to watch a 3 1/2 hour video...

16. DiCEM0nEY

I've heard the exact opposite, in fact I heard some of it from a Jew in law of mine. That it's hard to immigrate as a non jew.

17. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I was talking about the people that are already there.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you can solve unemployment remarkably well by building war factories I admit that is true.