A few thoughts about current game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Malosi

Malosi The King of Potatoes

I read this and decided to get 1 pack as well...got a Starlight Sylph, so my thanks as well.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

Looks good on paper, but that's just it--unless I've had a chance to really try him, I wouldn't know. But I digress, JT was just used as an example.

Side note: DMrBadguy, I've learned a LOT about Pox from reading your posts on these forums. Thanks! (There are several others too, but since he replied, I figured I'd give him first credit. Also GabrielQ, BansheeX, and a few others seem to have good insights without being overly condescending to players that simply don't know everything about the game yet. Kudos to all of you! The rest--I could go back and find their handles, but I think you know who you are)

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Everyone keeps saying we won't need legendaries or limited's after the re-vamp i completely disagree if you looked at even the new magnus he was still basically the same rune without like 2 abilities. Legendaries will be harder to obtain and everyone continues to say oh i just got a legendary from a pack, well great but i gurantee your next 4 boxes won't give you one. I figured this would be a helpful thread for after the re-vamp to give possibly ideas and things that aren't working right now.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

And your the type of pox veteran we do not need also now i know why people call you the troll of the forums.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

And if all the new players are as negative as you, we don't need more.