A general discussion about how discussions should generally be discussed in General Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Aug 16, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Feel free to discuss this, generally.

JellyBerry, Bellagion and Pattn199 like this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

As a general manager I generally think I am overqualified for this general discussion of general topics.

Faust, daeminicus, Pattn199 and 2 others like this.
  3. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I feel when making a discussion about specific runes or a faction as a whole, it should be discussed in the forum of the faction it belongs to.
    The exception is when trying to figure out how to beat a specific rune/theme/faction with your own faction, which then belong in the faction forum of the faction you are trying to beat it with.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i generally feel the best way to make to discuss things generally in general discussion is to try and stick to the main features of the general topic but don't be stick to one specific part.

5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I think you are all generally wrong.

Faust, Leadrz and Anima26 like this.
  6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

tell that to MW24 he generally doesn't know what he is saying half the time

Anima26, SPiEkY and Ifem21 like this.
  7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

MW seems to doesn't know the others part of Forums, that's why. Or maybe he just want more attention.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

yeah, maybe

Anima26 and JellyBerry like this.
  9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Can't discuss, topic too general.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Or you could not be a tool and ruin this thread by bringing it up again

chickenpox2 likes this.
  11. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Generally speaking as a generally good person, I must say that your general manager position has no general impact in the development of a general discussion. I generally advice to discuss general discussions regardless of the general position you might hold as a general manager, since you might find yourself feeling generally better about being able to participate in general discussions in general.

Insert generally general comment here.

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Roger that General.

JellyBerry likes this.
  13. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

I generally like general korsien,, generally hes a good general.

Faust, Ballballer, Anima26 and 2 others like this.
  14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I support this thread in general, but not in off-topic.

Qucas and Anima26 like this.
  15. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

good thread guys. lots of good discussion here!

JellyBerry, TeaScholar and BurnPyro like this.
  16. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

I called the general and saved on car insurance

Ballballer, Anima26, bambino and 2 others like this.
  17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am generally disgusted.

Faust, saromon50, DarkJello and 4 others like this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hey im proud of my body, who are you to judge me?

Dont you tell me you dont want some of THIS. Nu-uh.

#FatLivesMatter

DarkJello, darklord48 and Qucas like this.
  19. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

Time for a specific monologue:

“Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan.

Anima26 and darklord48 like this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So I'm not really fat in comparison?

JellyBerry, Qucas and badgerale like this.