A guestion on Ironfist Stronghold

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pimplepopperhasthejuice, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Pimplepopperhasthejuice

Pimplepopperhasthejuice The King of Potatoes

As far as I remember IS faction bonus included any damage of 4 or less is negated, i.e. grabby hands has no effect.
    My question is when I attack ANY IS champ I receive 4 damage per attack. Is this a spell or part of the IS bonus?
    And to the Developers (if you read this) I know you are working to get the game bugs fixed, can the Faction Overview be updated.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

seems very strange, i dont remember anybody else have the same problem. Maybe it was a spell? or some champs with damage shield phisical?

3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Was there a celestial spear in play by any chance? the relic.... or a norther cross priestess cuz thats the one thing in IS that can cause that ...that I know of

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

IS faction bonus is simply the first 6 points of spell damage PER SPELL cast is negated...probably celestial spear, as mentioned above, was the effect your seeing...

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

afaik IS faction bonus works, it reduces spelldamage for all if your units. Some spells are changed, before they didnt add extra effect if units didnt take damage, like that fw grabby hands.

6. Pimplepopperhasthejuice

Pimplepopperhasthejuice The King of Potatoes

Upon looking back there was a Celestial Spear in play. I didn't think it had a 4 damage clause - thanks

mortal ix and nepyonisdead like this.