A legit proposal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Everyone who runs Tales of Valor should be castrated.

TheNidhogg and Geressen like this.
  2. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Don't they already lack balls to start with?

JazzMan1221 and BurnPyro like this.
  3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Tales of valor its ok, its abused in splits thats all.

4. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

LulZ

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that's a proposal alright, a legitimate proposal for sure, but not a realistic one.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Every time a new expansion hits, I immediately go through the runes and finger out the ones that I'm not ever going to play.

Funny enough, these runes also tend to be the ones that everyone else starts playing right away, and continues to play until they are justly nerfed. Can you guess where Tales of Valor fits into all this?

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Is this because of your game vs Hardy? ye i saw it xD

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I´d like to point out that Alpha, even though was/is a great person, had no clue on Pox whatsoever, and that´s why Pox is in such a terrible state balance wise atm.

9. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- "Just don't leave enemy champions low on hps..." .....excerpt taken from "every" retri/sac/blink thread ever made...in every forum ever.

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

^ Most of this. It "was" a slippery slope...now we're sliding. I know we want to find the balance between attack/counter-attack gameplay but we also don't want turtle-fest like before (I know I dont). My comment was tongue in cheek which I think people understood but it's a reality. I don't mind punishing players for miscalculations but at some point it's gonna get too crazy with damage creep where if you "don't" one turn a champion it's going to roll your face (AoV troll deck phase was fun...).

- Now because of super champ decks we need "one turn" capabilities so now we're chasing our tail again. If you remove all "Tales/retri/lay on hands" low hp abilities then you run into other problems as well. I think we can still simply make some nora nerfs to stay out of critical mass period but eventually we're gonna have to make some hard decisions... if we nerf damage and alpha strike capability too much then we'll be in turtle fest again...if we nerf champ removal then we will be back into superchamp shrine rush shennanigan territory.

11. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

You're so cool. Can I touch you?

Dagda likes this.