A Little Discussion for the Giant-Butt Patch

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, May 21, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm not going to go through this line-by-line, this thread is just so people can talk about the 5/21 patch.

I'm psyched to use Bone Circle Staff everywhere, and glad that a bunch of Legendaries suddenly became viable 70-80 nora beaters. Hoarfrost is also awesome now, and some nice, juicy buffs to Frostvein.

I still don't know how to feel about the change to Death Guard. I'm just so confused.

2. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Awesome patch got me back to playing the game. Have fw some viable options and is very exciting and fresh 10 out of 10

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. Darkorona

Darkorona The King of Potatoes

VAMPYRES are so viable right now, blood binder + lamia seems great additions, too bad i can't affor getting all legendaries at once lol

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Bonecircle staff is firking amazing.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

A better Regen 2 that jumps around on death, combined with anti-summon. Also, it triggers on relics, which may let you see opposing hidden deploys. Also, this buffs Elsari Culler. Also, it's suddenly a much more viable build on Xulos.

6. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I feel like they forgot G. Korsien

7. Darkorona

Indeed, Mr. Korsien is now bff with lich king in the shoebox

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Eh, Lich King is mediocre but he's better outside of skellies now. I like it at least, much cleaner, and his role in skellies was pretty janky.

Ragic likes this.
  9. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

and DK i miss playing that dude, lot of fun memories with him. As it is now he sits around 101 nora the way i have him spent.... to much. Also i wish he just respawned where he died like alot of riders do....

Also ghoul would love to be a zombie again im prety sure if you asked him he would say so

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  10. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Do you mean Dark Knight?

If so, I completely agree.

Also, even leaving aside his excessive cost, I just find him lacklustre in general. Having to choose between Resistance: Physical and Surge: Lich is pretty crippling on an expensive champ with 9 damage, base. Worse still is speed 6. It exacerbates both his pitiful damage (since he gets to attack less frequently), and also his respawn - since when the miserable sod finally dies, he has to waddle back over to the front line.

11. Hekau718

Hekau718 I need me some PIE!

What runes will you be adding to the meta bg's?

12. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Did they forget to update description on Bone Circle staff? Do you get +2 hp each time you or an enemy comes in play?

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Bone Circle Staff and Culler, for me at least. Staff especially now rocks. The rest of the Legendaries don't gel with the whole Neo Necrosis thing, so those will end up in other BGs.

It works just like Vit: Creation. +2 health when any units comes into play.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I grabbed a Defilier Knight for 260k poxbox as soon as the servers were up, now it's out of stock? Same with the Lamia I got for 220k the other day. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

15. urgoth16

urgoth16 Member

I expected some changes for Sarinda or nora decrease, that would help witches immensely

16. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

best patch ever....

17. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

What are people running defiler knight w/? Defiling Aura and Quest kill enemy- or Life Siphon?

18. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Wait, I just noticed - did Dark Knight get more expensive? Mine used to be about 94, and now he's 100.

Was he not crap enough already? :(

Uruboz likes this.
  19. Darkorona

I run it with Rotting blows/vaporise

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Resistance: Physical got a large and necessary cost increase.