Ability suggestion: Gift of Ironwood (expanded, for Naria's sake)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xuldorl, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Given the existence of the Naria theme, I had a thought on this ability. Either an expansion upon it, or an additional ability to be added to a champion or take the form of a spell.

Current: This unit loses 10 HP and target sapling or young sapling within 3 spaces is removed from play and Gnarlwood Grappler with no upgrades is summoned in the same location the Sapling occupied.

Current: This unit loses 10 HP and target Sapling or Young Sapling within 3 spaces is removed from play and Gnarlwood Grappler with no upgrades is summoned in the same location the Sapling occupied. If target champion is a Naria Seedling or Young Naria Seedling, then a Naria Ragevine with no upgrades is summoned in the same location the Seedling Occupied.

Or, of course.. A spell or ability for a new Naria champion that would allow seedlings to make that transition.

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I'd rather see naria seedlings get their own mechanic, like "after conduit watcher activates 5 times, gain a random conduit ability".

3. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Thats not a bad idea.. Thank you for sharing.