Account unconfirmed?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by kamashastra, Jun 28, 2014.

1. kamashastra

kamashastra New Member

I have been attempting to confirm my account but I am not receiving the confirmation email. I have attempted to change my email numerous times but I have yet to receive anything in a single inbox. I was able to make a purchase but my account remains unconfirmed?

Any help would be much appreciated

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Are you using a GMail account?

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

When using Gmail for some reason our confirmation emails get dumped into the Advertisement tab which is right next to the social tab. Also, if you haven't already, try checking your spam folder.

4. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

I'm also having this exact same problem and due to this I can't trade due to being a unconfirmed account?

Can this get fixed or is someone able to see my request in this advertisements tab?

5. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

if u are gmail user,have u clicked on "more" button.then click on the "categories" section,the mail should be there,this is what i had todo to find the mail =,=

i remember that there is a link for u to click so that the system will send another mess-,isnt there?
    if not,i worked out another method
    u just need to change your email into another,then turn it back,there should be a message sent to u

p.s:
    sometimes it wont send u mail if u already have an account
    there is a conflict in the system,it rarely happens after all

normally,the system will tell u that u already have an acc for an email
    but sometimes,it will just let u register if that acc was registered long time ago,and there would still be no activate mail

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014