Additional effects lost in projection

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Karmavore, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Mainly about units with projection or take form, fan faire and other abilities that add effects to a champion when projection is used are dropped, therefore is seems to be a redoply type effect, also on flamemage specificly she looses. The dmg boost from delim and sometimes turns invisible to user, and losses flight, dosent happen 100% of the time but it definitely annoying when it does especially for people that aren't we'll versed with this sort of issue

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  2. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Specifically, if you project onto damaging terrain, chasms, or impassable (except to flyers) terrain, several things happen (with Flamemage).
    1. She disappears entirely!
    2. you can select the square where she STARTED, and move her. If you move her, she RE-appears, has the upgrades (flying, flame cleanse), but is NOT flying.
    3. the projections never appear.

Specific to the projections: many, many times, they simply do not appear, even if the terrain the should go to is not damaging, not impassable, and not occupied. It's hard to tell why, but I variously get none, 1, 2, and 3 in apparently random fashion... maybe if there is something BETWEEN the starting point and the projection point?

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Just posting that this issue has previously been noted, but the note has been linked to this thread in the event new occurrences are discovered.