Advice for a Newbie

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by WolfBones, Jan 29, 2015.

1. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

Hello I joined like five(rounding up) months ago but now is really starting to work at getting to play Pox however I must admit I have very little competency in skirmish games(Warhammer/Malifaux/Poxnora) So I'm afraid with the font rules I suck even worse... I was wondering if I could get advice from experts or more competent then me players. Also rune collecting wise should I save for a box set? And is an avatar a good investment? I might buy one for warbanner but I don't tink I'll be pvp based.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If you're patient enough, yeah, sure, save for a box: It's a better deal.

If you've chosen a faction that you like, then an avatar is a must-have. At level 50, it gives your shrine 93 HP compared to the standard 75, so that's kinda cool, I guess.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In my opinion avatars don't make that big of a difference in Single Player. If you plan on focusing on one faction, buy an avatar.

4. Spritesgc

Spritesgc New Member

Except on those maps where the AI deploys champions in the chasm. Just transfigure my avatar and go for their shrine. Like a godzilla on a rampage.