Advice needed to defeat Boons Eve

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by DonK101st, Oct 23, 2016.

1. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

Hey all. Just bought boons eve and a bunch of extended runes so I could build a decent BG and get some currency @ poxbox.

Tried out the campaign on normal 4 times now and I just get rolled. Playing it with pretty much all of the northern cross guys x2, except purger and cardinal which I have 1 each. 16 champs total, but I don't think Ive made it past 5 turns yet...

What BG are you guys using to beat this? I've got a lot of IS runes and just over 2million currency at poxbox if I need to get something. That master of skull guy hits so hard though. If I get our starting excorcist dude anywhere near him its game over in a hurry.

I'm thinking of trying something other than my northern cross deck, but not sure what to put together.

Any advice?

2. DonK101st

I did it! On normal anyway. Used a bunch of ranged guys. The first battle was the hardest of the 3, for me anyway. Though the final one took the longest. Was fun! Certainly won't be doing it on legendary for awhile...

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

4. DonK101st

Thanks macca, I'll check it out. Darn thing has me obsessed with beating it on hard right now...

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

This was fun as FF IS.
    i have almost only very old runes, 6+ years, dusty and rusty ones. But got it beat on legendary. did cheat though and modify the BG between the different fights.
    BG-1 & 2
    [​IMG]
    BG-3
    [​IMG]

in the 3rd fight, stall while fighting gremlings to get out as much power as possible. use RD if you ever get to close to the boss, its a life saver :)

DonK101st likes this.