Aggressive, Deceptive Zeventrech

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Sarashu, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Sarashu

Sarashu The King of Potatoes

@GabrielQ

My friend tells me that Zeventrech BGs tend to play aggressive, using Onus of Kiergana. I don't really identify with Shattered Peaks in general, but I do like applying aggressive pressure, combined with an alternate possibility of a quick direct attack (Relocate + Ritual of Binding). This duality enables some basic misdirection, I think. But what I'd like best is to incorporate more subtlety/stealth/misdirection in the rest of the BG, while still being sufficiently aggressive to keep pace with Onus, if possible. Any input on this?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Those bg's aren't rigid at all, as long as you include zeventrech, 2x ritual of binding and 2x onus of kiergana, you have that wincon. Ussually there are cyclops storm callers included also because they make zeven cheaper.
    Things like goliath fesh and other instagibs are also popular because removing 2 champions with onus of kiergana can make your enemy unable to retrieve his champion from fesh's belly.
    But the thing is that you can split with whatever you want and get the style you're looking for.

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

you can even go IS/SP and still do Zeventrech due to leoss being ST/IS.

2 leoss magnate
    1 ward of ailur
    1 bluefist or (2)
    2 leoss monk

is quite enough to proc Ally: ST and Aegis easily.

4. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Haven't seen a 7trucks bg in forever! So make one, I want to feel the fear of seeing that *******'s charges edging up on 20 again xD

5. Muddled

Muddled Member

I like the IS split with Zeven. Mail of Barbs is a super equip on him and like redscarlet said, you can throw in magnates for the aegis/ally. Add in the IS font bonus and you have some very nice synergy

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Watch t0rki play, it's the only BG he can play.

WraithxxV likes this.