Alright team, we can only change 4 or 5 runes for SP this patch, who should we hit?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by reskk, Jul 24, 2014.

1. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Another idea for Lightning Elemental is to give him two well defined roles. 2-4 range. Attack: Electricity, Mobility, and Bolt on Base. Upgrade line 1 is Storm Acolyte, Static Aura, and Catalyst: Electricity. Upgrade line 2 is: Storm Acolyte and Aura 3. Now, he's either a walking electricity bomb, with Catalyst, or he's an excellent harasser vs. ranged units, by moving in and hugging champs for aura + static damage.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Or do a Bolt Mobility base with Storm Acolyte and RNG 3-5.

Upgrade p1
    Static Aura / Breaker: Electricity / Confuse Attacker

Upgrade p2
    Fascinate / Electricity Eater / Evasive 3

First role: CC (static aura + Fascinate)

Second Role: Semi tank (Breaker + Elec Eater for elec bombs)

Third Role: Traditional Lightning Ele (eva3 + confuse attacker)

allyorbase likes this.
  3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I love the lightning elemental, but I always got the feeling that he could ONLY be run in lightning BG's. Elemental BG's are dumb and useless and the only other thing I ever saw him run in was gimmicky Ol' Sok decks, and those weren't as succesful as people thought they were.

If possible, I would like to see Lightning Ele outside of just the lightning theme to add some versatility to the peaks. I'd have to do some critical thinking to come up with some solid ideas that still keeps him in generally the same role he was before, but I just wanted to make note of it

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I think the most important step, howeveer, would be to get evasive back. Bolt is a great ability but really leaves the champ vulnerable, and so the majority of the time if you get an attack off the Lightning Elemental will just get one rounded the following turn.

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

What about Scrapper?

Sirius likes this.
  6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Bolt + Scrapper is definitely interesting and a never-before used mechanics. But flavorfully, I have to disagree that he's a 'scrapper'. And he becomes almost invulnerable given he's gonna b a ranged reflexes+dodge 3 guy who gets close to its enemies.

I think Scrapper might just be too strong. He's supposed to be that guy who harasses your range champs, or that guy who bombs the enemies' front line and deals additional bombs upon his death (pseudo-CC, opponent will run out of Nova's area).

7. Sandkorn

Sandkorn New Member

I would love to see some work one the Djinns.

Knockback decks or SP/FS Knockback poison cloud was the most fun to play for me, now knockback is almost taken from SP and poison cloud is dead. Djinns could be great to revive the "Trickster" kind of gameplay again. - I think Djinn and Nids don't go well together... But Djinns as relocate / teleport / knockback / Swap / terrain control ... kinda stuff would be fun.