Alt accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiCEM0nEY, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I dont like alts in the rank ladder, else i dont care about alts. now rank ladder is dead anyway so i dont know why i dont like alts. having some type of reward for pvp/rank ladder always leads to use of alts. i use alts but only in a daily skirmish, i useally play it while playing this one in pvp because its so damned long time each turn... so just to keep away its either watching movies or play other games at the same time :)

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I give you credit where its due, but you are wrong about your whole premise where banning trading is somehow a good thing. I don't want to hear your argument as to why you think we should remove trading.

3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

stop trading and kill the game and playerbase. idiots.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

If you don't think trading is locked because of greed, you done lost your mind. Blizzard is the greediest sack of Bane Shift in the gaming community, that is why wow subscriptions have faltered every year and every game they put out now falls drastically after a year or so. Less content at the start and more dlc= more $$$, this is the same reason a lot of game companies fail now (see cod,battlefield etc.). The content of games has drastically faltered throughout the years, sure graphics have gotten better but stories and character development has taken a nose dive. Blizzard survives by name alone and soon that will not be enough.

List of shitty Blizzard games
    Diablo 3
    any recent wow expansion in the last 6 years
    hearthstone
    Can't even remember that terrible cartoony shooter that they made, that people enjoyed for a week and then never played again. Blizzard is gaming for kids

Hearthstone not having a trade system is so people don't trade each other for the things they want versus just buying packs for $$$.

Greed, Greed, Greed

I fear pox will take the same greedy approach in the years to come once sony gets more involved even though Sok and the other devs have done amazing work with the f2p model in pox.

5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-sales-numbers

Just letting you know that most of your post is inaccurate.

Thbigchief likes this.
  6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Yes 25 million players, how many of these people play everyday I wonder ? Every adult I know played a week and then dropped it like a bad habit.

253,242,368 That's how many runescape accounts have been created, does that mean the game has 253 million players, Firk no. You see how silly your whole post is ? Sure they sold a bunch of copies, but that's mostly just because we haven't had a decent shooter put out in a couple years now and this one had Blizzards name on it.

I could also just as easily say I made my own game and have 250 million active members, and because I post it to twitter doesn't make it fact. This is where the term "fake news" comes from, rather than showing me anything important you posted an article from a gaming site "paid to post good reviews about Bane Shift games" and then say most of my post is inaccurate.

This is fact

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...8014B533BB/ATVI_2015_Annual_Report_Spread.pdf 4.8 billion
    http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...891C-C64DC1297C9F/ATVI_2012_Annual_Report.pdf 5 billion

I think 200 million dollars is a decline i'm not sure though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activision_Blizzard

Blizzard also owns everything call of duty which is over watches number one contender in the shooter category, it's pretty easy to make money off a shooter when the only other competition is owned by your company. Call of duty was dying so they tanked it further by producing that infinite warfare bullshit which pushed sales up for over watch. Very easily to manipulate the market where your competing against yourself.

The gaming industry is becoming monopolized by larger companies, thus decreasing the quality and quantity of games that are put out every year because they can get you to buy whatever garbage they push.

7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I don't know, the problems with trading/alt accounts/daily bonuses could be fixed better imho with un-tradable awards instead of outright banning trade.
    Kind of similar to the new bgs discussed for new players that they keep and can modify but can't trade.

8. DiCEM0nEY

Or just make alting have no benefit over playing without violating TOS, and make high end cards easier to purchase (specifically legendaries)

9. DiCEM0nEY

Super is 100% right about activision, and only teenagers at this point don't know it

10. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

or start banning accounts that are clearly using alts. Done deal. No one will alt again if big names start getting banned. it is against the ToS which poxnora constantly ignores.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  11. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

So, we are have moved from trading card game to semi-trading card game (can't trade LE Nisk and some others) and plan to move to non-trading card game.
    Верной дорогой идёте, товарищи! —Lenin

12. DiCEM0nEY

They will , they'll just funnel more. Cutting off the incentive is the best approach imo

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

If I see a "new player" I usually go extra hard until mid-game. (After the feeling out is done) Ain't no new players on here.

DiCEM0nEY and fogandsteel like this.
  14. DiCEM0nEY

LMAO pretty much I assume a new player is a top 50 player.

OriginalG1 likes this.