An odd experience.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Markoth, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

So I was in a game and put my opponent into a corner and rather than surrendering he d/c and logged off. The turn d/c timer hit 0 but the game never ended. I figured that perhaps there was an issue with my client so I relogged and when I relaunched the client it correctly asked me if I wanted to rejoin. I rejoined and it said that it was my opponents turn and the turn timer started counting down so I assumed he had reconnected. The time ran all the way down and hit 0 but my turn never began. I relogged and reconnected again and again the opponents turn timer began counting down until it hit 0 each time. I then opened the client on a different device and logged in with a different account. I could see the game and began to spectate, once I loaded in as the spectator it said it was the opposing players turn and again the timer counted down to 0 without ever becoming my turn so I could kill his avatar. I relogged on the account in the game and as the spectator I could see that my account had gone offline and then again when I reconnected. I let it sit for like 5 minutes and it never started my turn so I surrendered the match and it credited my account with a loss.
    upload_2017-6-25_21-56-51.png