Angel of Mercy

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Zythraak, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Ulfheobar

Ulfheobar The King of Potatoes

Problim with angel of mercy is imo next. She cant kill anything, with her dmg cant do much dmg. Paladins have good cleansing so she isnt essential on that also. And she costs 80 nora. She is little of everything but overall nothing specoal.

2. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

After she intensifies she does more damage. However, she is first and foremost a healer and support. She cannot kill due to Merciful, so make sure she attacks before other units so they can finish off kills. Leoss Monk is the same way. She has good range, which is nice. I really like her since I do surround her with other Angels. However, I do not use her in non-Angel battlegroups. I use Ethereal Priestess, Aria, Northern Cross Priestess, Priest of Valdac, Dwarven Medic, etc. in non-Angel battlegroups. There are plenty of options for IS.

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

i agree whole heartedly.... i had Prevamp a kf/is angels deck to exploit this mechanic. but manipulating its location on the champ for popular meta-ness is an entirely different topic. and while i totally appreciate markoths enthusiasm and dedication, manipulating champs in this fashion is boarderline questionable. there are higher priorities for toning down and unshoeboxing before "metafying" happens.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

She kills things fine with hbov

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

How many people are running NC Priestess?

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

To be honest I think the perfect angel should be at cleansing aura and healing main, damage and race based support optional and combat optional. I say make intensify an upgrade in place of cleansing aura and move that ont her base. She should have that role in all of an IS bg's plus it would give you a use running two. I'd also Get rid of command paladin, other units have that abilty and she needs to boost.

7. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Imo, both AOP and AOM are a bit to multi role. The angel of protection is able to do way too much damage/beater role and same for AOM. They are expensive because they are generally combat and support and tanky which is bad imo. Though none of you will want to see that changed so... nm.