Anime.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rickyjpen, Apr 10, 2014.

1. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Hope u watched that sick anime..

Leadrz likes this.
  2. KelRama

It will ruin your childhood. :(

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Deathnote is one of my favourites, has a brilliant story that constantly leaves u on a cliffhanger wondering what will happen next. Its also an interesting idea, i mean how would you deal with that power? I really enjoyed the story.

4. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

Phew...

1. Code Geass
    2. Log Horizon
    3. No game no life
    4. Bleach
    5. Fullmetal Alchemist (both of them, each had brilliant parts. brotherhood's ending is better ofc. :p)

Runner ups : Death note , one piece, devil is a part timer, madoka magicka, school rumble. Akame ga kill, kill la kill, tengen topppa gurenn lagann, hunter x hunter , soul eater, fairy tail, and that one series with the fat kid who turns into a piggy avatar.
    Null-er ups : Naruto , hands down. I won't add more anime's to emphasize how slow and dumb-witted this anime is in comparison to any other.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Hunter x Hunter as run up?
    No hellsing OVA?
    10/10 disappointed ;D

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

anyone plan on watching the movie adaptation of runroni kenshin it out in theaters i was surprised when I saw the poster it been 15 years only now technology is advanced to make it possible

7. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

@Leadrz Never finished hellsing OVA or the original one as of yet think im halfway? Love the abridged though :). And hunter x hunter had a decent story, but just wasnt as good and intense as the others in my top 5 :p

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Attack on titan is still best, ya'll can get out.

Watching Tokyo Ghoul now, it's alright.

9. KelRama

watched some anime movies, the deep ones. They r the best! :D

10. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Attack on titan sucks though, mediocre at best.

11. KelRama

I wanna live in japan, seriously. Best country in the world. x.x

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Get ****ed

13. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Here is a list of better anime (Warning, no Naruto, Fairy tail, Code geass etc):

I don't agree with all of them, but it has my favourites and is the best one I found on youtube.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Watched the first 4 episodes of TERRAFORMARS and havnt decided if I like it yet or not. The first 4 pretty much just built up the story to the action but the few sequences there have been are neat. If I had to describe it its kind of like a cross between Attack on Titan and the old Animorph books. Basically the story is a generic Earth is getting overcrowded so in like 2100 (anime takes place in 2600something) a NASA like orginization spliced Human and Cockroach DNA and sent the resulting creatures to Mars to terraform the planet to a human friendly state. However shortly after the project began the "Roaches" turned on the project's human overseerers and killed them. The roaches also killed the team sent to retake the planet so they were left alone on mars for 500 years.
    In the "present" a project is created to form a team that can exterminate the roaches now that the planet is almost completely terraformed. A team of 100 people is compiled using the same DNA splicing technology that created the roaches in the first place. However instead of using cockroaches as the base with human DNA as a secondary, this time they use live humans as the base and inject them with DNA from various earth creatures to make super-soldiers.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Watched panty and stocking. That ending... Hope for season 2

soulmilk likes this.
  16. bluestun

bluestun Member

Lupin the 3rd all the way. Hope they bring the new lupin 3 vs detective Conan movie into English. If you read manga and like death note and want a new psychological story I would recommend liar game.

17. bluestun

bluestun Member

I've read the manga, what part in the story are you confused about?

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Who is the red man, how did he know the song?

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ponies are best anime;

20. turtlejam

turtlejam The King of Potatoes

It's strange that your number 1 is Eden, I mean, it's so different from those other four! It's still really good though. I was kind of disappointed with the end.
    My five:
    1. Mushi Shi
    2. Heroic Age
    3. Sgt. Frog
    4. Baccano!
    5. Ouran High School Host Club (my guilty pleasure. haha)

Runners- up:
    Samurai Champloo, Soul Eater (ending was kinda silly), Gun x Sword

If you like ridiculousness, watch FLCL and/or Sgt. Frog. FLCL only spans 6 episodes, but it's the wildest 6 episodes you'll ever see, and Sgt. Frog has pop culture reference-itus and break the fourth wall almost every episode.