Another win for trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Dec 1, 2018.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-police-deployed-amid-round-090953539.html

Globalism and fake news in one, the media again blames the people, all while the people are angry they are suffering in their everyday lives because of high taxes.

Hopefully soon you people in Europe will begin to understand the game that’s being played, France I assume will be the first to try and pass this tax in Europe their will be others. Macron is a puppet always has been, another globalist doing whatever the eu tells him to do.

I’m now hearing about a possible frexit , it’s almost like since trump has a backbone the rest of the world is following now.

Here French protestors are being tear gassed, now imagine trump doing the same , the media would be all over his ass and has been, but why not macron ? Globalism is real folks, the sooner you acknowledge that the sooner we can unify.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It's not exactly unusual in France. Taking to the streets has been a national pastime since 1789.

Gnomes likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

European here,French and flemish protesting and rioting = situation normal

I'm not sure how a 30 cent increase in diesel prices to fund green R&D is a win for Trump just because the French really enjoyed low diesel prices for decades.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Insult to injury. They want open borders and mass immigration and they are gonna raise peoples gas cost to pay for it. People are saying no thanks. Government is not your friend.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I'm pretty anti immigration but it's simply not true that mass immigration is bad economically.

Increasing the amount of working age people is really important in paying for an increasingly elderly population.

It's more a question of how few immigrants we can afford to take, not how many.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

funny how the 2 people here that know sooooooooooooo much about what the French are doing live in the US.