Any one having problem with the dailies ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, May 27, 2017.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Last couple days now I have been unable to play them just keep getting this message . Anyone got an solutions ?

trash.JPG

Also I hate the new Unity Icon, bring th old Pox one back thanks.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

3. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

same problem. though now virtually nothing loads for me.

not trying to throw a little hissy here, but i think i'm taking a few weeks off until this thing at least functions

want to help, but i can't provide feedback if i can't even poke around in the darn thing :(

4. Monixion

Monixion New Member

Nope can't play the Daily either, worse on PS4 as I'm sure we have no way to select the 2nd fight.

Still not getting the Training Day quest to complete either, won another BOT custom match and no reward... Sheesh getting credits is going to be painfully tough if this keeps up =/

Weremalkin likes this.
  5. Axeraiser

So yeah been a week now, thanks for the help greens. I can no longer even try to click on the dailies or get into the ranked lobby as all I get is this non stop. Ive tried the regular client, and steam. re-installed etc etc no fix.

lul.JPG

6. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Have you tried pressing the 'options' button on your ps4 controller? If that doesn't work, press 'circle' to go back, then 'x' to go back into the menu again.

7. Axeraiser

Im playing on PC, but yes I have tried that. The client just keeps going unresponsive and I have to force quit it.

8. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I have that problem sometimes, not that often, but i think ive never got it since i did start use the free runes/starterdecks. this has probably nothing to do with it and is probably just my imagination though. but go into deckmanager and change to ironfist inquistion or some of the other free decks?

9. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Oh sorry, looking at the picture you can imagine my confusion, though!

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

So we patched yesterday to fix the dailies, but it seems like you are having a different issue.

Your screenshot suggests that you get to "Validating Deck" and it never changes from there and the client becomes unresponsive?

Axeraiser likes this.
  11. Durand

Durand Active Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but have you tried with another deck? It seems it cannot validate your deck, so try another one.
    (By the way, if someone has a banned rune in his deck, is there a message saying just that?)

PS. Dailies work perfectly now.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  12. Sokolov

It should indicate the rune that is not valid if it finds an invalid deck, but we are investigating an issue with invalid BOT decks so it's possible there is some connection here as well.

But yea, do let us know if you try a different deck if you still have the issue (if it works with another deck, if you can get me a screenshot of the deck you were using which had the error it'd help).

13. Axeraiser

Same problems regardless of what deck. Previously I could get to the ranked lobby and single player screens ( a few days ago) I just couldnt play the dailies. Now I cant get into the daily screens or ranked lobby as this keeps happening.

14. Sokolov

And by this, you mean that in whichever lobby you attempt, it just sits on validating deck?

15. Sokolov

Do you have a ton of decks? i.e. more than say, 50 or 100?

16. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Hate to interject, but I'm getting the 'cannot play this encounter' bug again. Figured this was the most appropriate thread to post in.

17. Sokolov

Which encounter is it?

18. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

The daily campaigns.

19. Sokolov

upload_2017-6-2_15-2-17.png

No matter which encounter icon you click on or which difficulty you select none of it works?

20. Sokolov

Also, what Daily is showing up for you?