Anyone have a fix for not being able to observe games ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Cant observe games on either the regular pox client or steam anyone got any fixes for this ?

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

3. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah can randomly not be able to spectate on start.. can also lose ability to spectate if tabb'ing away from a game your spectating or not leaving it active... will result in being unable to leave match. And if you can...the old fun trick where when you get backto lobby all your chat is gone...but thats a "feature" I heard

5. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

From my personal experience, I am capable of spectating only a single game when I open the client. Afterwards, it glitches and I'm not able to.

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

It seems to crash when a game ends. If you leave the game beforehand you can spectate another.

I'm gussing this has something to do with the update to end game screens.

Thbigchief and MaruXV like this.
  7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This alone might be tolerable...but mixed with below has really made the spectating aspect of this game impossible to enjoy.

1) Not being able to see which factions are being used by players in lobby
    2) Glitchy combat log, Glitchy AP remaining display on champs in game, Glitchy/invisible spell effects in game
    3) In game broken click reactions (left clicking champs does not immediately bring them to bot left view window, left clicking log to open does not immediately open log..it seems right click or escape key to see full screen rune view was added to just bypass a more functional left click view)
    4) Unusable chat experience
    5) Random screen flicker epileptic disco mode engages and have to relog anyway

p.s. It's worth noting these are also present when actually playing a game not just spectating so in essence multiply the issues by 2 at least.