Anyone in/served in the US Army or Airforce?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cydna, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

Apathetic towards exploitation. A slave who doesn't care that he is a slave is the perfect slave.

Boozha and Geressen like this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Almost makes the impression that I do.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

It is as the Prophet foretold!

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Was trying to be quick but now that I have time.

Of course everyone will care about it. (Going against myself but that's ok.) The only real thing to do is work up. Just that entire time you will be constantly Bane Shift on by those higher than you. Most businesses (even military) are like that and it's pretty much life.

Everyone knows it's a thing and there is no reason it can be used as an argument against military jobs.

No I don't like being controlled and told what to do. But you do it because it's your job. No I'm not going to blindly follow every order because I was told.

No I'm not going to stay on the bottom.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought the Hyperion corporation in borderlands was cartoonishly evil but turns out it's just how things work in the US.

Boozha likes this.
  6. Boozha

Of course it can be used as an argument against military jobs. Other jobs don't pit you against other humans like some kind of dog.

7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Slave is a harsh way of putting it. As if I'm going to do this Bane Shift for free.

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Everyone of those dogs signed up for it. They should of known what they were getting into.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

other occupations that are "like some kind of dog" ; fashion show model. proffesional running athlete.

10. Boozha

No, they didn't and if you think so you are a very misled and/or silly person. Maybe if you went to war against a real nation and not against farmers with guns for a change.

Unworthy, unworthy, unworthy

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this is exactly how forced prisoner labourers are justified.

12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Hostile takeovers with military robots and choking out a ****head boss? I'm alright with living in this America.

13. Boozha

Nuke the US before it infects us all ...

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and then you become the ****head boss and get choked out. nice going.

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Fair enough I am only thinking of not during full on wars but during those it's up to everyone to fight for their country or else your own homes would be at risk of being destroyed. You should find honor in fighting to protect your own even if it is forced. If not then you must just not be the person for fighting. That's cool I guess.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I liked this picture where they asked people what country they think poses the biggest threat to world peace and show the flag of the biggest perceived threat in the asked country.

[​IMG]
    It's a bit dated of course.
    pakistan isn't being trusted by its neighbours.

US, canada and the UK dislike Iran

France still thinks Iraq is a danger.

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

But jack got shot in the face and then I wore it while running around as krieg

18. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I would think Russia actually. If we're talking about a world war. We may be the one to jump on the opportunity to fight but only if given a reason.

19. Boozha

Yeah, be glad you are forced to die for bullshit reasons, herp Firking derp.

20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I love talking to you guys about this stuff. Even if it is in the middle of class.