Anyone know what this game is?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Dec 28, 2015.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm not clicking that, I've never seen you in off-topic before.

can you post pictures of the thing?

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh yeah, false ad, let me just click this dodgy link.

Geressen and IMAGIRL like this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Looks harmless enough, probably didn't Firk my PC. No idea about the game though

6. NiGhtMaRiK

Firk you Jello!

It's not a corrupt link or anything.

A game called 'Stork of Knight' is advertising with this video. However the game is nothing like that. Its a smitty oss cartoony mobile game.

So someone posted and asked if anyone knew what it was.

It kinda looked like a Kingdom under fire 2 cinematic or a Devillian gameplay.

So I tried to Inspect Element to find the source for the video.
    Which I did, but it didn't go to the original source. Whoever made the fake ad uploaded it to that video iad 3 crap.

The link I posted is from the Inspect Element and goes to a Black screen with a like 3x3 video of the game i'm curious about.
    Nothing corrupt or anything about it.
    I don't have time or knowledge to do any crap like that. Just curious about this game since its kinda cool looking.

7. NiGhtMaRiK

For those too scared to click the link for whatever reason, I'll describe the clip.

Looks like gameplay with the UI removed, so it has marks of a cinematic.

Orcs it looks like are attacking a long white haired battle mage chick.
    The fight is on a bridge and the camera is looking like top down from the side.
    There is focus on the bridge but in the blurred background you can see a nation being ravaged by explosions.
    The mob of orcs are attacking the mage as she throws fire balls and ice blasts.
    She then jumps in the air and teleports in a blue puff of smoke forward a distance.
    She reappears and casts a Ice Nova thats pretty huge and freezes all the incoming enemies.
    The enemies shatter and then you see more approaching from all sides.
    She Flame nova's all of them and they incinerate.
    All the while a Wyvern was flying from under the bridge in the background and now it has flown in front of the mage.
    The camera pans to be in front of her now and you are looking just at the Wyvern and it has a rider on its back.

End of clip :/

Advertised as a mobile game, but I'm thinking its console.