Anyone tried tortun latey ?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by super71, Jan 31, 2019.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I'm running full faction forglar obviously as they are useless with k'thir, they seem terrible and it's mostly because all their upgrade options are the same, and ponderous is awful, even with all the ap gen they have it's still very difficult to double tap most times.

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Risen Grenadier looks interesting.
    The double stun ricochet bloke looks good.
    Manic guy always tough. Is Fishkisser a Tortun?
    But never seen a good deck in action

super71 likes this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You run KF so that you get access to things that make dealing with ponderous easier.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Wrong, you run forglar as the bonus is actually useful, tortun speed can not be altered, forglar has everything you need to counter ponderous to an extent.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I didn't say FF KF. You run KF in Tortuns because KF has the tools that make ponderous easier to handle such as Eriluun's Favour, Light as a Feather, Swiftwind as all of these grant AP instead of SPD. You also get access to Inhibit Power, Blinding Flash, Thorn Trap and KF's sick equips.

Also the split bonus in KF still works on tortuns.

6. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

You should run Tortuns in a ST Split. Run Pilgrimage, Arctic Turtles, and Wish for fun.

7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

No. You should stop thinking about Tortuns and get some PINCUSHIONS!

8. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

Tortuns are probably my favourite themes to play. I suggest you play it split with KF so that you can gain access to craghide, if you are not abusing cannon barrag then what are you doing? :D

guokamoli54 and GabrielQ like this.