Apect of Divinity and Summoning Ritual

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Firk, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

PART 1 AOD
    Aspect of divinity i sooo loveu and want to play you, but your cost your cost why o why.

Why deploy this when a priest of valdac will do the job 30 nora cheaper, well that is the question. Maybe because i dont want dwarfs in my barb deck its a felling thing.

Suggested changes. drop explosive attack and radiant blow. I think charged attack would be fit better here for a few noraa cheaper.

drop 2 damage if possible

Maybe and this i am not sure about drop immune physical for resist physical 3.

keep deivine heal for ascension

i remeber when this was released and was 70+ somthing nora

PART 2 Summoning Ritual

I have actually never seen this spell played against me. First of there is no cheapdwarfs to sacrefice for this, if there was a champ that could summon dwarfs maybe this would work. In IS no splits.

Second you get a Stone colossus without crushing blow if it got anything this is its best aspect. THAT IS SUMMOND!!!!. So you waste a dwarf and get a summond unit for 65 nora wai? One ritual of any kind and this is insta dead, making this spell worth 0 nora.

First this guy needs to be real no option(if its gonna be summond the spell should cost 20 nora, your wasting another dwarf for it).

Lastly if you buff Stone Colossus some this might be worth playing, right now i dont see anyone with this unit.