apparently there was a school shooting in america?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Feb 17, 2018.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Calm your tits millennials none of you have even stated the real reason why this particular shooting happenned. At a micro level this incident is the fault of the FBI. The FBI was warned multiple times about this particular individual in Florida and they ignored the warnings. On a macro level US shootings happen more often because guns are so easy to obtain because of Walmart, Gun fairs, etc... Mental healthcare in US is very poor and getting worse lately. Banning guns is not the answer, but you would never guess that if you watch the news or you are a nutjob leftist. Here is the article about the FBI( in before Sokolov graph sperg out.)
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200598934.html

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

places banning guns has worked:
    everywhere

places where they insist banning guns won't work and where this keeps happening:
    the US.

ya'll 'r dum

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Im enjoying this change of tone from "the goverment is coming after us/ is trying to take our guns"
    to "The goverment should have gone after him/taken his guns" I'm shocked none of you have any thought for freedom of speech yet, instead his speech should have led the goverment into taking his guns. interesting shift in perspective you had there.

4. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

You are missing the point here, they shouldn't take his guns, that would be against his rights. They should have given guns to everyone around him so they should shoot him before he shot anyone else.

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Chicago, Detroit, Washington, very strict gun control areas. Their gun deaths are extremely low, your just hopeless on just about every subject. You have the internet so the research, gun laws do not stop killers from killing, or crazy people from killing.

6. super71

I actual did state that the FBI did nothing on the previous page, and this is the second mass shooting they did nothing to stop.

7. super71

Many states cut mental health funding years back, now we have tons more mass shootings. It's not a coincidence

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

every morning I drive past an elementary school that has two cops controlling the flow of traffic in and out of the school. how hard would it be to have even one cop on duty during the day to actually protect the place from mass murderers rather than speeders and moms using their cell phones while driving?

9. super71

My school had 2 on duty cops patrolling the school all day, frequent locker checks by authorities also. We never had any stabbings, shootings, we had some fights but that's it.

Ragic likes this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you're* go back to school, don't bring a gun.

do you have border checkpoints in the spaces between the areas with laws and the ones without? maybe built a wall around 'em? you need to do Bane Shift NATIONWIDE
    you dumb motherFirkers are trying to prevent a roof leak getting your carpet wet with one of these:
    [​IMG]
    HOW IS WATER GETTNG THROUGH ? INCONCIEVABLE! WE DID ALL WE COULD!

[​IMG]
    my school had 0 cops patrolling, 0 locker checks and we never had anny shootings or stabbings either.
    I guess we just vallue freedom more over here.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  11. Ragic

we've always had guns. but we haven't always had school shootings. we could try to go back to that culture but that would sound too much like racism so....

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

as I pointed out before, school shootings in america predate the US revolutionary war.
    you've ALWAYS had school shootings.
    so you're just going:
    [​IMG]

13. Ragic

isn't that your response to terrorism?

super71 likes this.
  14. super71

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-shooter-apos-former-friend-141541134.html

About 3/4 of the way down the article, he used to talk about how he sympathized with Syrian terrorists :). Must have been a white trump supporter though

Sounds like my man picked up the good book the Quran and went a little nuts, religion strikes again.

Reported to the school multiple times, the FBI knew about him, clearly he was nuts. Yes it was the guns fault after all

Somehow it's trumps fault, the NRA, and the republicans, but none of them knew about this. Who did know he was nuts was the school, teachers, friends, parents, and the FBI. Get dem guns off the streets, says Gerry.

Frigging idiots

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

No, it's yours.
    You probably never heard about what happens to returning Syria-goers or the projects to engage with immigrant background youth.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I thought we established he had mental health problems? And those things are not mutually exclusive so yeah must have been :)

17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Except automobile accidents kill more people annually than every school shooting has since America's conception. We don't need fewer cops on the roads, we need more in the schools.

And a better mental healthcare system.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

your healthcare system is already mental.

wordplay.

19. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

They should also work on isolating these lunatics and throwing them into a asylum before they harm others around them even minors.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

while we're at it, let's gather up all the mentally disabled people and throw them in a cell.