Arctic Delegate and Lonx Chieftain What Gives?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Aid Defense but I am pretty sure it doesnt have it anymore. Or maybe Drudgery

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Drudgery is the one. And cause of STs strong control spells it can really shine.

On top of that range can't really be buffed much so when i talk about buffs being helpful for him i mean moreso than others. And between lonx staple runes that buff he can be 13 damage easy which is pretty good for a 79 nora 6 range unit.

3. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Lonx Chieftain should not have Camaraderie. It would be better to have Call to Arms. This would reduce his cost by 3 and make him more useable cause Call to Arms is a much better skill for a lower cost.

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Honestly i can agree with that.

Argueabke which is better but i orefer with this champ the focus being on a bonus that occurs when he attacks like aid defense used to be

poxrooster likes this.
  5. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I really thought his strength was relocate ally and relocate enemy together. I was really able to take care of those nuisance champs in back ranks. Especially FW and KF champs that sit back and summon or hit and run with range units. The unexpected engagement of a throatrend was a really good tactic to use. The lonx wanderer really tool its place now.

6. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

What bugs me about the current chief is he's lost his whole original kit. His original kit, incidentally, was brilliant. One of the best designed champs ever. Cama is dumb and should be dropped. He's way expensive for a low damage, long-range champ with so-so support abilities. IMO, improve range is a more interesting option than improve speed for him (is improve range even in the game still?) although now that lonx has so much range spam I can see why he lost it (I'm a little annoyed that lonx became so range spammy). Gravity well and pull are fine although I'd give anything for him to at least have the option of relocate ally (or relocate lonx). And bring back momentum! That was super cool and I don't think op per se - it's a very weak version of bard's ability (limited range, no dmg +).

He really should be deployable for <80 and some bits of his old kit. My ideal would be his current stats, maybe +1 dmg, momentum/improve x option, summon lonx/gravity well/pull option, and... that's it maybe. He's just a weird champ right now and it's a shame because to me he's one of the most iconic ST champs ever.

I don't know why Delegate is in here. She's just fine.