Arturo, Hand of the Circle

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Pixyrus, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Arturo, Hand of the Circle
    Race:
    Elf
    Class: Ranger, Wizard
    Nora: 75-85
    Art: An elf figure standing in the middle of image, trees and shrubs in the background. The elf has his arm extended with his palm facing 2 demons that are cowering on the ground. Light is being produced from his palm. The elf wears a white hooded cloak and also carries a book in his other hand that is rumored to contain spells that even the most powerful mages can not master. The book is secured with a golden lock.
    Flavor Text: "Begone foul beasts!"
    Size: 1x1
    Rarity: Limited

DMG: 9
    SPD: 5
    RNG: 1
    DEF: 1
    HP: 49

Starting Abilities
    Attack: Magical
    Magical Aura 3
    Book Keeper - When this champion is deployed or at the beginning of your turn there is no other friendly Book relic in play this champion summons a Book relic to the closest available space. While this champion is within 4 spaces of a friendly Book relic, it's range becomes 2-4 and gains +2 damage and +1 defense. If adjacent to a friendly Book relic this champion also gains Magic Beam.

Upgrade Path: 1
    Block 1
    Reflexes 2
    Amplify Magical

Upgrade Path: 2
    Fascinate
    Relic Guardian
    Immunity: Magical

The Book
    HP: 15
    At the beginning of your turn this relic will teleport adjacent to a random friendly champion with race: Elf.

aseryen, IronStylus and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Got the idea for this one from Elite Skirmisher's flavor text. I designed this champion to be sort of a "reward rune", like you'd get it after beating a campaign or something (hence why it's a Limited). I thought I would also add a unique mechanic with the whole book thing.

Thoughts? :)

aseryen and Tweek516 like this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Make it a rare or exotic rune for next expansion with a LE reskin as a reward in the campaign.

Pixyrus likes this.
  4. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    aseryen likes this.
  5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Will try it right now! :D