Ash the Bandit Prince

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Cinder405, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

So I'm building a KF/UD Elf BG and I am running Class: Ranger/Rogues.

In your opinion,

What is the most optimal Build for Ash the Bandit Prince and would you equip it with Cloak of Long Knives or Murder?

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Multi 1 and banditry is probably best. Alternatively, you could be fancy with equips and use pilfer to trade Covenant or l'ilims boots around

Murder isn't very good right now, but it looks cool when ash equips it.

Cloak of long knives is better because ranged shadowstrike is amazing.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I like banditry and multi-attack 2.

4. OriginalG1

you inspired me so I threw this together, having fun with it!
    upload_2017-2-10_2-15-54.png

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Cinder405 likes this.
  5. Cinder405

Looks solid.

6. OriginalG1

still a ton of fun to use the posted bg. Have beaten good players with with it.(have not tried it on ranked yet)

7. Cinder405

I haven't tried your BG but I run a similar BG and have had decent success in ranked. Is there way to snip stuff on a mobile phone so I can show you my BG?

Edit: see below

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  8. Cinder405

9. OriginalG1

how has that bg been doing?

I would drop 2 equipment's for 2 champs. Warden of the Path summoning path of de'lim is basically dimension door for elfs, in combo with your woodland portal. This "tag & beset" combo with deep elf mercenary can set up gibs easily, I would try 2x of her. plus the deep elf mercenary from ash has the same ability. I dropped elvan fury because she dose not have inspire, replaced with a second Aurora Inspector.

Shadowrake and Demonologist work well together. Attack summon a lessershadowrake, ritual of distruction it, attack with shadowraker and create another lessershadowrake. Plus demonologist swarms elfs, lul. Rejuvenation ring is not healing on attacks, like the description says, will probably take it out soon

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  10. Cinder405

It's actually awesome. Ig's one of those BGs that is simply satisfying to play because there aren't many Bags played in ranked like it. I will have to make room for at least 1 warden to try her out. I want to add more UD champs but that would mean get rid of spells I love from UD. The Cloaks of Long Knives are there because I like to stealth slot of things. I do think I want to get rid of Murder because I just don't use it often.

I encourage you to try this build. It's definitely a bit rushy because of the mercenaries. Epochal oasis give teleport and Queen Anaru has pounce. Try it out man.

OriginalG1 likes this.