Ash the bandit prince

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by super71, Sep 13, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Also playing with ash now, his units are summons that makes him totally unplayable. All the abilities to counter summons out right now and investing all that nora for 3 units 2 of which could be popped right away is really bad.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, big burly summons are just Ritual fodder against FW and potentially SP.

3. super71

Too many abilities eat summons for breakfast

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

For a champion that depends on making large summons to be good, yes.

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I hear ya. Disbelief, shatter summons, etc.

This part make it's a little risk but that's what game is about. If people ran ash more there would be more anti summon abilities in the Meta.

6. super71

Ash just isn't worth the investment unless your playing noobs, most good players will get rid of the summons very quickly. He'd be best to lose split hero, become a full faction hero. Lose marauder or have it changed. If deployed in ud get the mercenary if deployed in k'thir blademaster, drop the cost accordingly, if split between the two random drop of 1 of them.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Cinder405 likes this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Considering that BCS is an auto in literally every FW bg (and BCA should be), I think the meta right now is fundamentally hostile to the kind of large individual summons that Ash produces. That's a big guaranteed chunk of the field.

Cinder405 likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

metallic slag.