Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iskandak, May 11, 2015.

1. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

People have asked to have maybe a second avatar for every faction. But lorewise that would be kind of meh. So I started musing about it. Every faction has those heroes that by now are legends (FW heroes are in need of buffs I have read but I still count them). So what would happen if we retired one of those heroes? Made them the secondary avatar?

You'd have to buff their stats and the like. But the main idea would be kind of funny. This would in no way be realistic. But what hero would become a true legend? After how many hardfought battles would they become immortal? Who would qualify for the position?

For IS it would most likely be Talgar for me. He certainly has a reputation for being immortal now anyways.

What hero would you make into an avatar for your fav faction?

Disclaimer: This is just a fun thread and not meant to take away heroes, I use Talgar to much to lose him atm. :p

2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

For IS, wouldn't Euan make sense since he dies in one of the campaigns?

I am not sure how new avatars wouldn't make sense Lorewise.
    They are spirits of great heroes that can come to life through their avatar.

3. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Reading through the avatars, it seems their current life status are different.
    5 Appear to be dead, Zarimahl unknown, Erimalion is in Lower Sheoul and the Avatar of Sapaleh might actually be his real body.

4. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

I know, its just for fun :p

soulmilk likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

one does not simply use talgar, you abuse him.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

zarimahl is undead, erimalion is probably dead since he got sent to lower sheoul where the super demons live, i think the tree dude died.