Ave atque vale...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Nov 15, 2016.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v1tTJxx7lB

A message from me.

I will be leaving the Pox community this week. As of yesterday, I have asked Senshu to disable both my client, and forum moderation privileges.

It's been a wild ride all these years. I've seen faces come, and go but I never thought I would be one of them. There are many reasons behind this decision, but I've been told I go into needless detail far too often so I wont be listing them. Instead I'll be leaving a few messages to players.

@Senshu This has been a fun time for me. I thank you for the responsibility, and privilege you gave me.

@Sokolov The direction you've taken the game is for the better. Keep up the good work.

@Geressen I love you. You have a unique sense of humor that never fails to get a laugh from me. If anything, I will miss your jokes most of all.

@Xirone Your rune ideas are masterpieces. They inspire many to create, and design.

@kalasle Your efforts to help new players should be an inspiration to everyone. Your ceaseless community work has helped more than you realize.

@PhdNiceGuy The way you think, and describe things is different from my own way of thinking. It intrigues me, and give me insight when you explain stuff to me. You do it without arrogance, and that is humbling. I've known many who let their knowledge make them pompous, and you're not one of them. Stay that way. Best of luck on the Poke'mon hunt.

@Markoth You had best keep The Book of Almara up to date., or I'm coming back just to unsticky it. ;) ISOP

@iPox You're crazy, and I love you. I can say without a doubt in my mind that you have been one of the most influential players in Poxnora's history. The bg's you create cause havoc, and are beautiful to watch in motion. Keep it up.

@SuperGOAT You're the best spam bot I've ever come across. We may have smited you, but you will forever be in my memory.

I will be here for a week or so more to hand out runes. The trades must have one bronze token in them for me to bid upon. The token isn't for anything in particular, I'd just like to know who actually read this. I do not take individual rune requests. Tell me the faction you want, and you'll receive a goodie bag for stopping by.

It's been fun.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Cameron i will miss you ;(

JellyBerry and IMAGIRL like this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Noooo,

come by the forums from time to time okay?

Leadrz, Qucas, JellyBerry and 3 others like this.
  4. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

This is sad news! You will be very missed around here thats for sure! I really enjoyed the games you commentated with Gnomes man great insight into the game!

Gnomes, JellyBerry and IMAGIRL like this.
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Wow. This is a sad day, can't believe you're going! Will be missed man.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Peace.

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

JellyBerry likes this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

JellyBerry likes this.
  9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

THE ALL MIGHTY FAN FAIRE. I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU. <3

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Xirone, JellyBerry and IMAGIRL like this.
  10. Tweek516

11. Kampel

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Sad to lose you.

13. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

JellyBerry likes this.
  14. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

JellyBerry likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

JellyBerry likes this.
  16. Tweek516

Omfg. What have you done. I love you.

I'll just hold it until you come back.

Really am sad to see you go, you are such a great influence on this game and will truly be missed.

17. Kampel

Thank you ;c
    [​IMG]
    come back to check expac 30(player made one)

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

JellyBerry likes this.
  19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I take it you had the Harby already?

JellyBerry and Pixyrus like this.
  20. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

JellyBerry likes this.