Axeraiser's Council Chamber.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Ok so for the next patch this first thing on my list is Fist of Bastion, Ride Down needs to be fixed.

Fist of Bastion : Ride Down - Needs to be fixed so that it doesn't go through champs and fonts etc. Fix that and increase the CD to 4 and put it on the attack chain and I think that would bring the most problematic things about it into line. I think this is mostly abused in the IS/FW split with access to Essence Drains and such. I think these changes would help bring it into line without destroying the ability. Thoughts ?

Font Bonus : Our font bonus is probably the next one up for a change.

Structural Integrity ( credit baskit) : Enemy Relics cannot be deployed inside font.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Tweek516, TeaScholar, Kraska and 2 others like this.
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My thumb is in the upward position and my arm is extended in your direction.

I'll dig out my previous suggestions or make new ones later this evening.

3. Axeraiser

Cheers Baskit, be looking forward to hearing your opinions.

4. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Congrats Axeraiser! IS remains in good hands! Thank you Markoth for all your hard work!

SPiEkY and Axeraiser like this.
  5. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I guess we should start calling you pitchfork-raiser then? God knows your decisions will incite the mobs to riot. good luck with all that lol.

6. Gaedel

Hey Axeraiser, could we maybe see some Leoss changes? Sassquatch has some good ideas.

Personally, I would like to see Paragon of Ailur get changed. He used to have Mass Heal 3 prior to revamp. I like the idea of one path be Mass Heal 3, Heal Champion 3, Divine Favor 3. The other upgrade path could be either the Grant or the Train paths he currently has. I also suggested moving him to Ranged and adding Merciful to base to help offset some of the increase in cost.

sassquatch likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

RIP Markoth, one of 3 council members who didnt make us riot.

Molosse, BurnPyro and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I'm not dead yet! Life circumstances just make it difficult to dedicate enough time to be effective in a positive manner. I will be around a bit but likely not to the same extent for few months.

9. Kraska

Kraska Member

Good to see you on the Council, Axe.

Axeraiser likes this.
  10. Axeraiser

Thanks man :)

11. Gaedel

Another Leoss change recommendation:

This is a minor change that I believe will bring him more in line with his flavor text, bring back options he had prior to the revamp, and make him useful in different situations.

Ward of Ailur:

Flavor Text: "The Wards do not belong to a formal warrior caste, but are trained with the same intensity. Wards protect Ailur from behind its walls, using their knowledge of the city to their advantage."

They used to have "Defender" as an upgrade option prior to revamp. Afterwards they were given "Defensive Attack 1/2/3" as upgrade path 1. Their flavor text states, "Wards protect Ailur from behind its walls...", which fits nicely with the "Defender" ability, which states, "Friendly champions within 2 spaces get +2 DEF. This effect does not stack." The "Defensive Attack" ability only defends himself, not Ailur. It states, "This unit makes an attack at -3 DMG and gets +3 DEF until the end of the next turn." The former helps Ailur and the latter helps only himself.

Another ability it used to have was "Impenetrable", which states, "This champion can not be the target of abilities your enemy controls, including non-basic attacks. This does not include basic attacks."

I recommend making upgrade 1 path "Defender", "Defensive Attack (3)", "Impenetrable". This will give the player the option to have him "Protect Ailur" with Defender, protect himself with "Defensive Attack (3)" and bring back "Impenetrable" to his lineup.

soulmilk likes this.
  12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

What if they had Aid: Defense instead?

soulmilk likes this.
  13. Gaedel

Aid Defense: "When this champion successfully damages a champion with a basic attack, friendly champions with the same race as this one have +1 DEF for 4 turns."

We can use that instead of Impenetrable. The reason I used Impenetrable and Defender is because Ward used to have them prior to revamp. To be honest, Defender is the main reason I used him pre-revamp. He is shoeboxed to me in his present state. I would also love to see Stun return to him as well, but I didn't want to ask for too much.

Upgrade path 1: "Defender", "Defensive Attack (3)", Aid: Defense

You likey?

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Maybe impenetrable instead of Defensive Attack. I'm just not fond of Defensive Attack.

15. Gaedel

I agree 100%. I didn't recommend removing it because I didn't want to change it too drastically and still give the rune the capability to be what they planned with the revamp changes.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

After the hero patch, I think Talgar's equip still needs a nerf. Also, it'd be cool if Northern Cross Cardinal could get upped to 6 speed, but that could be on like super low priority.

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

He's dead at 5 speed.

18. Axeraiser

Alright guess we can start getting things rolling , Il edit OP for suggestions for the next patch.

Woffleet likes this.
  19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i heard IS was OP

can someone confirm this for nerf pls?

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Confirm OP, confirm buffs inc