Back!

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Ujelly, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Hey all coming back after a looooong break. Who's still here and how are the FW themes now? Did they ever flesh out vamps and lichs? I think I stopped playing around the unholy tomb 35 nora patch so it's been awhile. What's still good for fw? Good stuff auto includes or things I should know have changed since I quit. Anyway look forward to reconnecting to everyone hit me up in game or here need to get in guild. Did yob, banshee, smoking88 ever come back?

TeaScholar likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yob ain't left, but handling family stuff right now, I think. Pox has been chilling, as it usually does.

3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Good to see you back! Vamps & Lichs still need some synergy. skeletons/spirits/zombies/worms still pretty good.

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Skeletons where getting getting pretty competitive for a bit. Their surge units got hit though. At least they have a ton of summon counters now. Once the next exspansion never comes out we will have some new zombies. Elsari night was nerfed, which is wierd.

Worms might be our best bg. I always lose buy burning all my nora on bile zombies. Maybe meta/ cheep meat bg that can use putrid creeper well.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Symbiotic Creeper from the next expo is going to do some great things for worms. Tagging Vit: Creation and tunnel onto key things like Eye, Putrid, and Colossus sounds great. Probably going to be a 2x rune.

6. OriginalG1

Do Devourable champions drop nora globes? I can not remember and do not have pox nora installed on my computer.

7. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

If it's devourable then you sacrifice it when you devour it, thus not dropping a globe.
    If it happens to die by natural causes, it leaves its globe.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

master...

TeaScholar likes this.
  9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Uh, Sacrificed champs drop nora globes. See, for example, the spell Sacrifice.

Tweek516 likes this.
  10. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

is coragh still good/ auto include? same said for UT mobi ED xulous Sekran ect.... all the traditional FW "staples" i know everything come with context but............. also what happened to elsarian night?

11. OriginalG1

elsarian night lost the crushing charge clause with zombies. ya. all that stuff is still good. i was listing the tippy top of our stuff right now.

12. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Really? So sac'd champs leave nora globes but don't leave stitched remains? THIS IS BLASPHEMY!! @Skeezick

OriginalG1 likes this.
  13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

not only but timmy with his zombie plague STILL makes no remains spawn,disintegrating egg relic just makes it hatch and reconstructed dreameaters cant use shatter summoned
    ....something fishy goin on....
    wait...what am i doing in this thread

TeaScholar likes this.
  14. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Fw is doesn't have as many options to win with as other factions right now. I find arroyo split with the resistance SP relic to be the strongest deck.

The best cards for fw are probably

Utterdark spectre
    Genesis lich
    Putrid creeper
    Tomblord
    Dead zone Voodoo
    Despoil
    Graveyard

And generally any arryao unit is strong with the right relics.

Game is mostly dominated by ST and SL at the moment, but others are not far behind, with FW probably seen as the weakest ATM, although I only play FW except for the arroyo split, so I am biased.