Banned Runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifem21, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Hey, I need more information for my Poxclopedya, what runes are banned from the game right now? Wich one of them is not seeing the daylight too soon (like Polymorph)?

Ty everyone....

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Currently that I know of: Polymorph, Temple of Brutality, all Nexus Aura champs (pending fix), Energy Overload (if i'm not mistaken?), and Infestor

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nexus Aura champs should be back next week.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Polymorph is not banned from ranked as far as I know, it's just really hard to get one. I used to have one a while back, and I distinctly remember trolling........errr, using it in ranked.

Fill is also banned from ranked; I think there was a bug where it was turning every space on the map into ice, and they couldn't resolve it, so it was just banned. ToB and Last Stand are the only others I know of.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Infestor at the moment, might be similar situation to Nexus Aura.

6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Polymorph I have one, gonna try if it's banned or not.
    So, if it is, we have: ToB, Polymorph, Infestor, Nexus aura champs, Fill, Last Stand.
    Energy Overload I used it a few times inthe past days, so I guess it's not banned.

7. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Is that one LE version of the common UD rune still banned in ranked play? And also a few runes that I don't think exist anymore, a few glitched from one expansion way back when, they show up for the people that have them. But they aren't in any manager I've seen, so probably not able to in ranked either.

But given I wasn't aware of the current list, I doubt my input will be anything more than mildly interesting.

8. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Darkmarsh Warsong

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Serkan, the awakened and korsien unmounted are unplayable in ranked (I believe).

10. Tweek516

No idea, seen serkan but only heard of korsien.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've only seen one dude with Korsien and it was playable in ranked. That was over 2 years ago though.

12. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Why is Darkmarsh Warsong banned ? :eek:

13. prymusedek

Btw one of FS public BG contains Darkmarsh Warsong

14. Tweek516

Bc its very OP.

15. prymusedek

Would it be OP if they had like short lived ? ;) it's banned anyway so what's the point of keeping it around if they do not change it xD