Banner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gnomes, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Are you still doing this? Would like a Leoss sig.

2. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Mixed with the Hyaenid one, maybe some Myx.

3. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

So would be awesome with:

How to make a banner Guide post

Think this can happen? I kinda wanna make one but dont really know how to progress from the wanting stage

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ya I can still make em, but would need you to get the photos for me because I'm to lazy to get em for you, and that way you can tell me exactly what you want in it.

I personally used Photoshop to make the individual banners, and then I found a website that blended them like they are and downloaded it. @yobanchi did it the more complicated but also more clean way and made individual banners with opacity filters and combine em.

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

To get the pics you have to: go to rune checklist click on rune. Right click on picture. Inspect. Then to the right the web elements will come up. Hover over the links, one will be the champ picture. Get the link and then save as

6. sWeNibor

I kinda would like to make my own, i am complicated like that :) So thats why i would like a guide or guidelines of some kind to point me in the right direction atleast. General advice?
    Limitations?
    Tips and tricks ;)

7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Have discord and Photoshop CS5?

8. sWeNibor

I dont have photoshop but i might be able to have acess to it.
    I do have discord :)

Photoshop is important to have? I dont want anything fancy in the begining just make something simple then improve on that

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Well, it does not have to be Photoshop, but some good image editing will be needed unless you plan on just making a IMG as your banner with out any changes.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

paint?

11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

no.