Best BG for starter

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Biskits, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Biskits

Biskits New Member

I used to play years ago when skeezick were the dominant theme to play. What is the best theme currently for SL so I can figure out what I should be crafting?

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

if you got 5k gold, buy the new SL deck in the marketplace, if you got time (3 minutes) play the SL tutorial in the client to get 30 free SL runes. Then you got 60 new runes very fast.
    but besides that, SL is still very powerful, skywing, draksar, skeezick, actually i think almost any SL theme can compete in PvP without being ashamed. If you got alot of skeezick and like them use them.

3. Biskits

Biskits New Member

I'm actually starting from nothing. I lost all of the information for the old account sadly. I had it when I was in middle school haha..

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Perfect for you to start now then, do all 8 tutorials and you get a total of 240free cards. Do the daily solo campaign, daily and heroic achievements and you should gain around 2.5k gold/day for 3-4games against BOT, buy the new decks in the marketplace for 5k each, if you look for pure value the ST ferren deck is worth most shards. (but start with what you want to play, SL) so its like 2000 shards free every 2nd day if you do the daily and play some more games. each time you play against BOT and win you get a free corepack rune up to legendary.

atm i dont recommend play campaigns, stick with farming gold/runes in custom games vs BOT, since atleast some report bugs in campaigns or crashes. but campaigns are more fun but its annoying if it crashes after 40mins of challenge. or just go into PvP ranked, there you gain gold and tokens, but no free runes.

Kampel likes this.
  5. Biskits

Biskits New Member

You're the man. Thank you for the help!

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Skeezick are probably the cheapest to get started with based on the number of legendary runes