Best combo in the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edmek55555, Jan 18, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

In your opinion what is the best combo in the game? I haven't been playing long but I personally love imp strangler equipped with demon shield. That is all but invincible

I also enjoy fire elemental or fireslinger with firefight gem

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

FW plus a lack of social life.

Leadrz, DiCEM0nEY, Tweek516 and 6 others like this.
  3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

do you mean this week or ever?

also do you mean before or after I finish typing because it tends to change about that quickly

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, verdant promise, and then a final verdant promise.

another related combo is blasphemy*4*(number of fonts in game + enemy shrine)

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Best combinations are usually the topic of a nerf due to making the game one sided with high win ratios for the user. (Shrine destruction was an area I focused on for a long time.) That being said the in game combos are just endless. Many games I will be playing and think to my self "this has to be the lamest, most gimmicky thing ever, whole would want to play a game in this fashion." Only to have that instance out classed in my next game. Most combos have to do with positioning or the environment to be good.

Your imp strangler equipped with demon shield is awesome until you face that player who uses a ton of champs with A0E damage, or other indirect damage. (FW used to be a fearless faction, almost all their champs had fearless, imagine that!) A level with a bunch of chasms is awesome if you are running 2x domination, but running 2x domination will not help much on most levels, even 2x domination is kinda iffy. Running battle leader options in factions with super healing is unstoppable once/if the ball gets rolling.

6. edmek55555

Yeah, everything has a counter. If it didn't then the game wouldn't be a whole lot of fun. My combo is definitely not top rank, probably not even competitive viable but it seems to do well for me in most situations.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

My favorite Combo is

Flame Charge x2+ Ember Wasp equipped with Tinderbox+ Fire Blast

Flame Charge x2+ Flame Surge

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Frost Amp + Attack: Frost

Lushiris and OriginalG1 like this.
  9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Sokolov + database access

Leadrz, MaruXV, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  10. edmek55555

Too OP. Should be nerfed

poinl and SPiEkY like this.
  11. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

the best combo in the game is the frond being deployed

Etherielin and Elves Rule like this.
  12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Monsoon + Boil

Kampel, Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I preferred Ice Storm, FireStorm, Boil. I miss the old terrain interactions.

poinl likes this.
  14. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

2x dark rising + tomblord

15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

My lack of skill at pox + my desire to be great at every game I play

My nerf threads+ gathering of trolls to one spot

Tweek516 likes this.
  16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nora link + nora pearl - infinte mana - energy overload was the closest thing to a combo i saw in this game^^ others are interactions, i wouldnt say proper combos...well it depends on what you mean by "combo". Is it like a "i combo i win" type of combo or a more "short for good combination" combo?

17. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

short for good combination combo

18. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Furry hat and pilgrimage on a ranged champ